Retired And Living On Altair IV - Introduction

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

Retired And Living On Altair IV - Introduction

Post by RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:13 pm

A moderator has requested that I introduce myself. As my name suggests, I am retired. I've been a WN from the day I was born, although long before that term came into popular usage. Within living memory, I knew America when it was still 90% white. On the other hand, some of you have no memory of that, and may never. Short of civil war or massive monetary funding from the WN equivalent of a "George Soros", I have no suggestions for how to turn the tide. Trump has certainly given our side a boost, intentionally or not, but once he's out of office a Democrat is bound to get back in. And once that happens, considering the demographic shift, there may never be a Republican president again. To say the least, it looks grim.

Anyway, hope to participate in some more interesting discussions.

Thanks!

RALOA4

White Man 1

Re: Retired And Living On Altair IV - Introduction

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:12 pm

Thanks, and welcome. You're right that another Republican won't get in. Not after the overwhelming show of support from the White electorate. NPR was just covering the Arizona special elections this past week, speculating that if a republican gets elected there, it will be the last time due to demographic change. They are bold in their reporting of the facts, but weak in the conclusions they draw.

I look forward to your future participation, and hope you'll join our National Alliance!

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

Post by RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:51 pm

By the way....this is Altair IV:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:04 am

Welcome! I too believe that some of us are born with a higher amount of "racial loyalty" and idealism in our characters. I believe it runs in White families, tribes, nations also, though some are just self-serving types. We all know who they are. Perhaps someday we can enlist the talents of scientific minds to look closer into this when racial science is no longer suppressed.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.