Greetings

AchernGermany

Greetings

Post by AchernGermany » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:59 am

Hello members, my name is Mark and I'm happy to be here - I'm a married, father of 3 and spend my time making sawdust. Thanks for having me.

White Man 1

Re: Greetings

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:14 pm

Welcome, AG! You hope you are the kind of man we need in our Alliance. Family men, self starters, and ambitious risk-takers who aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves are the bread and butter of our Cosmotheist community. Please take a moment to look through our forum rules here
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3
and our statement of purpose here
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

I look forward to reading your posts!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:19 am

Welcome, Mark. I've made a good share of sawdust too---mostly with my chainsaw. The smell of certain hardwoods after cutting is very pleasing!

May I ask, are you familiar with the life-philosophy Cosmotheism?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

AchernGermany

Post by AchernGermany » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:48 am

Hi Jim, Yes I am, I've read that book several times and it's usually within arms reach. Cosmotheism, The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds, White Power by Commander Rockwell and numerous books on Odinism. My life's all about my children and the grandchildren I hope to see one day. After that it's about doing my best to keep my fellow folk away from indulging in alcohol and helping the ones struggling with it to break that habit and stay off it for good. I lost most of my young adult years to that poison and don't want to see any white youth go through the nightmare that I did. Thanks for the reply Jim, I enjoy reading your posts. Best, Mark

AchernGermany

Post by AchernGermany » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:52 am

Thanks for the links White Man, I will read through them and yes, believe me, I'm a perfect fit for the Alliance. Family man, business owner and always looking out to help my fellow folk.