Greetings from Maine

JohnGibson

Greetings from Maine

Post by JohnGibson » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Hello!

I am located in the Central/Coastal part of Maine. I've been listening to American Dissident Voices for some time and I appreciate the broadcast. I have a preliminary understanding of Cosmotheism and I'm interested in learning more about Pierce's philosophy. Ben Klassen's Natures Eternal Religion is the best book I have read so far and was the 'red pilling' experience for me.

I look forward to establishing healthy relationships and learning from the community here.

-JG

White Man 1

Re: Greetings from Maine

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Welcome! This forum is a vast collection of Dr. Pierce's works, among others. Take some time and search through. My favorite thing to do on the forum is to pick a topic at random; you'll find a lot of valuable writings! Feel free to leave a comment when one hits home for you.

Please take a moment to review our forum's Statement of Purpose

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

And our Forum Rules

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:06 am

Welcome to White Biocentrism, John. I look forward to reading your posts. Maine is a beautiful state and mostly White. May it always stay that way.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:58 pm

Welcome, John.
As mentioned above, do check out the archives in this forum for more information on Cosmotheism. If you're interested in having hardcopies--books, that is-- then you'll find the bookstore at natall.com to be valuable to you as well. Also at that site is a list of books that the Cosmotheist bookstore doesn't have but highly recommends for those who want a well-rounded education on who we are and Our Cause. That list can be found here: https://www.natall.com/printable/Recomm ... 20List.pdf
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.