This is my first post!

jbguinn

This is my first post!

Post by jbguinn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:31 pm

Hello, This is my first post!
I live on Florida's "Space Coast" in Cocoa, Florida. I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio where I attended many local National Alliance meetings in the 1990's.
It was so disappointing to watch the gradual decline of the National Alliance after Dr. Pierce's death in 2002. Under Eric Gliebe's leadership I heard that the membership declined to about 25 members(me being among the 25). I believe that under our new leadership we are, once again, on an upward path.
I would like to meet with like minded persons in central Florida to form or be a part of a local NA unit. I think that the time is now!
jbguinn.

White Man 1

Re: This is my first post!

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:20 am

Welcome, friend, or should I say, welcome back.

Being a former Alliance member, it should come to no surprise to you that we here at White Biocentrism have a set of rules to which we hold ourselves. They can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

Also, our Statement of Purpose can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

With that, if you're on board, we're happy to have you!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:09 pm

Welcome, jbguinn.
Members both old and new stop in here from time to time and will find that a few dedicated members have taken the time to type out old articles that still have a lot of relevance for Our Cause to give viewers a chance to understand what we believe. Check them out, if you're interested and discussion is welcome!

Are you aware of the nationalvanguard.org website?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

Post by RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:11 am

Welcome, jbguinn. Glad to have you here at....