Greetings from Greece!

Signiferlux

Greetings from Greece!

Post by Signiferlux » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:26 pm

Devout Dr William Luther Pierce enthusiast here. I love the man, what he says, and even his voice. It is so sad that i will never get to meet him while he was alive, but maybe i will meet him in the afterlife. Came here looking for a collection of his lectures, but found it in another place and wanted to share them with anyone interested.
Hope i am not breaking any rules by saying it, but Hail Victory.

White Man 1

Re: Greetings from Greece!

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Welcome! There's no problem Hailing Victory here, although we encourage all to do more than just Hail. Take some time and get active. Join the Alliance, spread some flyers, recruit your friends!

Please take a moment to review our Forum Rules here

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

And our Statement of Purpose here

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

I hope you'll be an active and thoughtful member of our forum, and I look forward to reading your posts!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:03 am

Welcome, Signiferlux. I trust you have found the six "Power of Truth" audio CD's containing a huge collection of the best of Dr. Pierce's speeches read by him personally through the American Dissident Voices broadcasts?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Signiferlux

Post by Signiferlux » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:48 am

Jim Mathias wrote:Welcome, Signiferlux. I trust you have found the six "Power of Truth" audio CD's containing a huge collection of the best of Dr. Pierce's speeches read by him personally through the American Dissident Voices broadcasts?
Not sure. What i've found is a collection of his speeches, ranging from 20+ minutes to 2 or 3 minutes long, in a total of 308 podcasts amounting a total of 1.8 gigabytes in mp3 form. Found them, weirdly enough, on a left-leaning private torrent (MyAnonaMouse).

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:11 am

Those same broadcasts are also hosted on Archive.org. The National Alliance offers talks not found on the web through the "Power of Truth" CD series. Take a look around at this subforum

viewforum.php?f=25

You'll find a wealth of Dr. Pierce's speeches, along with discussion on them.