Hi...from Jersey Shore [USA]

jerseywhitegoy

Hi...from Jersey Shore [USA]

Post by jerseywhitegoy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Looking for Central Jersey Goys to develop a presence and start some activism to bring awareness of our need to unite as a people!!

White Man 1

Re: Hi...from Jersey Shore [USA]

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Good to make your acquaintance, friend. I hope you'll find the unity you're looking for here. Please take a moment to review our Forum Rules here

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

And our Statement of Purpose here

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

I hope you'll be an active and thoughtful member of our forum, and I look forward to reading your posts!

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:00 pm

Welcome to the board.
Former Nueva Herseeian here, retired in '01, bought in SE WV in '03, was living in old mobile home (that had been abandoned) vacation/hunting camp in '04 while home was built, completed in '05 while son was in college and wife living with her elderly parents.
About the only few things I miss of that state are the soil for a garden, being able to have a half dozen choices 'where to' order either pizza or Chinese take out and going crabbing at Ship Bottom with my son.
As of now, he's planning his big move out of that state - he told me, "Dad, you couldn't imagine how much worse it has become since you lived here."
I remember passing up going to the nearest Home Depot and going to the one up in Butler because I felt like I was in a foreign country with all the jabbering in strange languages.
Seeing like two school buses pull up in front of a garden apartment complex in Parsippany (on US-202 just south of US-46) and seeing nothing but Indian children unloading off those buses.
Yeah, it's good to be living in White America again.
Welcome.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:31 am

Welcome to you, jerseywhitegoy! If you're looking to find and unite the Whites in your area, I hope you'll check out the National Alliance's www.natall.com dselection of flyers to distribute locally as well as checking out our forum for other Alliance building ideas that have been posted here.

Your willingness to think racially and act locally is great!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.