welcome from down under

PureIntensity

welcome from down under

Post by PureIntensity » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:03 pm

I was religious until my early 20s, and then I became agnostic. Look I don't fault anyone who is religious, but for me it was a minefield. Even if there is a god we make him in our own image. I made him and he was a bastard.

After I became agnostic, I was full on into post structuralist shit. Hard core.

It was not that I changed my mind, I just pushed my thinking to its logical conclusion. It was predestined that I became WN

PS led me to a point where I appreciated the 'texture' of the universe (rather than believing that we are all one mind in whatever body). It was mind blowing.

Glad to be here. I have much reading and learning to do.

White Man 1

Re: welcome from down under

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:53 pm

Welcome to our forums. I hope our Cosmotheist world-view can help in your spiritual path. Please take a moment to get acquainted with our Forum Rules

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

And with our Statement of Purpose

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

I look forward to reading your posts!

PureIntensity

Post by PureIntensity » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:10 am

White Man 1 wrote:Welcome to our forums. I hope our Cosmotheist world-view can help in your spiritual path. Please take a moment to get acquainted with our Forum Rules

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

And with our Statement of Purpose

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

I look forward to reading your posts!
Thank you. Like always, I lurked before joining. I think initially I will have more questions than contributions. Oh man though, the intellectual callibre of this site is second to none. I have enjoyed reading, and when I am confident to post, I will enjoy that even more. :)

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:35 pm

Yes, welcome!

Going back a bunch of decades I can remember when Australia was a place for R&R for US military deployed in South Vietnam.
I also remember that Australia would NOT allow any black US military in on R&R.
The "good old days" - what has happened to us white people over the years?

Anyway, welcome!
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

PureIntensity

Post by PureIntensity » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:51 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:Yes, welcome!

Going back a bunch of decades I can remember when Australia was a place for R&R for US military deployed in South Vietnam.
I also remember that Australia would NOT allow any black US military in on R&R.
The "good old days" - what has happened to us white people over the years?

Anyway, welcome!

I don't know what happened, most of it before my time. It is tragic now though having a 'conservative' (and I use the term loosely) PM, exclaim that Australia is the most successful multicultural nation on the planet. In the meantime I walk into the local supermarket 'dressed down'. I am not exceedingly attractive, in fact, I consider my looks very ordinary. But if I don't dress down, I have the non white gaze piercing my white skin...

PureIntensity

Post by PureIntensity » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:47 pm

I disclosed my beliefs to my parents and friends earlier this year. To mixed response. My parents offered me money to see a shrink. I think my dad came around recently when I posted an article about how whites in SA are being slaughtered. He said to me 'after reading that, I talked to a woman I know there, and she confirmed that it was that bad
In any case, I feel lonely. I wrote this to make myself feel better..

Loneliness Under Siege.

For some of us, loneliness is a thread running through our lives.

It is not that we can’t relate to people, enjoy their company. It is just that at the end of the day we feel a little trapped in our own thoughts, lost in our own personal reverie.

Sometimes although we are surrounded by near deafening static, the silence feels unbearable. Surrounded by people who are sleeping but not dreaming, oblivious to the dangers of what is unfolding all around us.

This isolation is a heavy burden we carry around.

It is common knowledge that it is possible to feel completely alone in a crowd of people. However the reverse is also true. It is also possible to be lying there at night, with the TV and internet turned off – not a soul in the world knowing where you are or what you are doing – and feel completely connected through merely the knowledge that there are other people out there who can see what you see – even if you have never, or will never, meet them.

Yes I feel alone. Under siege. And it is hard to relate the specifics of my embodied experience, of what precisely is unfolding around me, over virtual distances that are vast, to those who have no experience with my particular location in space. However, I know that there are New Zealanders, Americans, Europeans, South Africans, Russians who are all under siege as well. Their experiences may be so different to mine, that perhaps I can barely relate. However, the core problem causing them to feel, to actually be, under siege, is the same. As is the need for urgency. And the need for patience.

So if loneliness is a theme, a thread running through your life, then you are like me. Even if you are different. People like us, we need to constantly remind ourselves that we ARE connected to the world around us, in so many ways. More than we can count.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:04 am

Welcome from up yonder in the USA.

This spiritual journey you're having seems to be a familiar one so far as I'm concerned. Many things regarding the christian religion made me ponder and question. Ultimately I found I could not reconcile the problems that cult has in making sense of itself in the natural universe. This left me in a spiritual limbo for quite some time until, after trying a few philosophies I met a set of values, beliefs, and morals (which is what a "religion" or life philosophy is supposed to be, right?) that resonated with what I am. It came in the form of a variety of writings by the staff of National Vanguard including especially those of Dr. Pierce. The topics were history, current events, fiction stories, but all taught who we are, where we've been, and where we're going--but with the values, morals and beliefs Cosmotheists held as the perspective behind each of those writings.

What you'll find here in this forum is people who hold the same life philosophy. We've all came here by different paths and have resources to recommend if you're into learning more.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PureIntensity

Post by PureIntensity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:43 am

Thank you :)

PureIntensity

Post by PureIntensity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:56 am

After completing four years of uni, I decided wanted to do a phd. Got through the first 12 months where I had to stand up in front of a bunch of strangers and convince them.

But then. Well. Life got in the way.

I deferred, went part time, endlessly.

Eventually when I was 30, I realised that I could not do it unless I began again. And no academic at that uni would possibly
take me seriously...

So I dropped it. I was researching mind/body dualism. I think that it is limited in terms of understanding ourselves.

It has its good points obviously, but very limited. I was on my way researching that, when other shit got in the way.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:38 am

PureIntensity wrote:After completing four years of uni, I decided wanted to do a phd. Got through the first 12 months where I had to stand up in front of a bunch of strangers and convince them.

But then. Well. Life got in the way.

I deferred, went part time, endlessly.

Eventually when I was 30, I realised that I could not do it unless I began again. And no academic at that uni would possibly
take me seriously...

So I dropped it. I was researching mind/body dualism. I think that it is limited in terms of understanding ourselves.

It has its good points obviously, but very limited. I was on my way researching that, when other shit got in the way.
Life does have its share of unexpected turns, but ultimately what is you is what your life will become. I searched for higher purposes in life and authority on the topic with excellent credibility. Dr. Pierce provided both, some of the best insights and reasoning I've ever encountered--and all written in an easy to understand and down to earth fashion. In other words, a great teacher. While my activities that are aimed at putting food on the table and a roof over my head remain of importance, it's that extra service that my belief system demands is what is what I am about in life. After all, it's not enough to simply believe in something, one must also take action to make it reality. Then, if one finds a community such as ours with the same purpose generally speaking, we coordinate and build together. All of us here on WB have our own ways of acting in accordance with our beliefs, but I think we're mostly working towards something that's going to be very important to our race in the upcoming centuries....and even millennia.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.