Hello

Zack S

Hello

Post by Zack S » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:58 am

I'm a 44-year-old White male of German-Irish extraction currently residing in the People's Democratic Republic of California. Let me give you a brief overview of how I got to this forum:

I first began to wake up to the Holocaust Hoax a couple of years ago. The part which first piqued my skepticism was the claim that the Germans, near the end of WW2, had dug up 750,000 previously buried bodies at one of the camps (Treblinka, I think) in order to hide evidence. Once I started tugging on that loose thread the whole tapestry of lies started to unravel. I came to discover practically all of the details of the so-called "Holocaust" were just as absurdly implausible (if not more so). If only I had critically analyzed it sooner!

About two months ago I watched the documentary "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told" (it took me a couple of days since it is over 6 hours long) and after a period of astonished bewilderment I eventually accepted the unavoidable truth that the USA and allies were on the wrong side of that war. This also led to my realization that any group that doesn't deal with the importance of the "Jewish Question" are either useful idiots or controlled opposition.

I first learned of Dr. William Luther Pierce a little over a month ago after watching a YouTube video about the Protocols of Zion that used one of his voice recordings. He had a great speaking voice so once I found out his name I was delighted to discover he had made many dozens of such recordings that were available on the YouTube channel "Herr Nordstorm". What a breath of fresh air those recordings are! He understood it all - the holohoax, the JQ, race, useless politicians, lemmings, and society's gradual movement toward White genocide - and delivered the information with sharp intelligence, subtle humor, and righteous indignation (I envy those of you who were fortunate enough to have met the man).

Incidentally, I checked out "Renegade Broadcasting", which is apparently who Herr Nordstorm is associated with. However I got an immediate "bad vibe" in the course of delving into their website (especially from the creepy 'Sinead' person who babbles about flat earth). I also looked into Stormfront, but this was just after Charlottesville and the domain was already Shoahed (still accessible with the hosts file edit trick, but the forum seems a bit chaotic). I looked into VNN, but saw Linder in a YouTube video talking to a journalist, acting creepy and insecure and dressed like the 40-Year-Old Virgin and looking Jewish, and telling the reporter he wanted to exterminate Jews (pegged my Shill-O-meter).

Fortunately, in the course of listening to Dr. Pierce's recordings I heard him mention the National Alliance, which of course led me to natall.com, then to National Vanguard, and from thence to here: White Biocentrism.

White Man 1

Re: Hello

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:08 am

Welcome to the White Biocentrism forum. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our forum rules -

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

and our statement of purpose -

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

We look forward to seeing your posts!

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:32 am

Zack S wrote:
About two months ago I watched the documentary "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told" (it took me a couple of days since it is over 6 hours long) and after a period of astonished bewilderment I eventually accepted the unavoidable truth that the USA and allies were on the wrong side of that war. This also led to my realization that any group that doesn't deal with the importance of the "Jewish Question" are either useful idiots or controlled opposition.
Hitler fought the Bolsheviks and lost. Now they are here...and their numbers are in the tens of millions. It
is going to be a rough ride, pal.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:39 am

Welcome, Zack S. Many of Dr. Pierce's American Dissident Voices radio speeches have been archived here in text format on this site --which I believe you have discovered. There are many of them!

If the audio versions of his speeches are what you enjoy best, I highly recommend "The Power of Truth" CD series (I believe there are 6 at this time) available from the National Alliance.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Zack S

Post by Zack S » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Hitler fought the Bolsheviks and lost. Now they are here...and their numbers are in the tens of millions. It is going to be a rough ride, pal.
Yes, we are in an exceedingly unfortunate and undesirable state of affairs. Marxist Bolshevism is mainstream, complete with "self-criticism" in the form of so-called "White Privilege" being advocated by all schools and universities. In the old days Bolshevists branded their ideological enemies as "counter-revolutionary," now they call them "racist".

And the frigging TRANNIES! Dear God, don't get me started on those deranged imposters whose perverted delusions are now portrayed as a proper lifestyle to kindergärtners!