Greetings from Illinois

Earthling

Greetings from Illinois

Post by Earthling » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:24 pm

I want to connect with other WN and help build up our movement. They're attacking our ways of communication and i don't want to be left in the dark.

White Man 1

Re: Greetings from Illinois

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Welcome, friend!

Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our forum rules here -
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3
and our Statement of Purpose here -
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

I look forward to seeing your posts!

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Earthling wrote:I want to connect with other WN and help build up our movement. They're attacking our ways of communication and i don't want to be left in the dark.
Welcome to the forum.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Hello earthling,

Welcome to WB, I hope that you'll find the topics on this forum informative and useful to you towards the pursuit of Our Cause. While I don't see us as "White Nationalists" as most are aware of the term, it might be to your advantage to check out what Cosmotheism is if you haven't done so already. This is the philosophy which guides us and our race's short and long term goals as well as what guides our discussions here. Doing so will clear up many misconceptions that abound about us, and help guide you in your life pursuit to help our People see a higher purpose that helps facilitate a positive direction in their lives to the benefit of us all.

JM
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.