Moving to Arizona

rancherman

Moving to Arizona

Post by rancherman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello Brothers & Sisters:
I'm moving to Arizona next month. I'm new to being active in the movement again. I'm from Michigan and I was involved there. Back in the early 2000's.
Boy, have things changed on the censorship of White Power on the internet!! I can't find anything.
I've been in Colorado since 2008 and I thought I left Detroit, MI. behind. Now it's a brown problem for me. My question is does anybody have any connections in Bullhead City, AZ./ laughlin, NV. area or even Las Vegas, that I can contact to get reinvolved in our movement?
I don't know if a question like this is allowed on this forum? If it is please PM me with some info.

In Solidarity..

White Man 1

Re: Moving to Arizona

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:47 pm

It's good to make your acquaintance, friend. Please take a moment and familiarize yourself with our forum rules

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

Mr. Pringle, one of our mod's here, used to live near your neck of the woods. He'd be a good fellow to get in touch with.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:11 am

I know many people in that area. When you are settled let me know and I'll get you hooked up with them. In the 90's the Southwest region was based out of Bullhead City.

rancherman

Post by rancherman » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 pm

Thanks David,
I will definitely do that next month when i get there.

rancherman

Post by rancherman » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:02 pm

I'm in Bullhead, David. Can you help me out with some contacts??