Not what any of us wanted

JoeofKek

Not what any of us wanted

Post by JoeofKek » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:10 pm

I'm already 28 and there's no point to life.

At least, that's part of the problem. No matter how much seems to go my way, the sinking realization that no matter what I do the course of things will not change. Fate dictates and we are naught but motes of dust in its gale.

I guess a bit of backstory is in order.http://pastebin.com/Ush6huDi

I live in Alabama; have all my life, and there isn't anywhere else I could consider relocating to. Everywhere else is too POZ to even consider and without any real connections to anyone else in any other place, there's no reason to leave where I am since anywhere else would just produce the same result. You could suggest that I meet up with like minded people, but I suppose that's because you haven't grasped that for me there are no like minded people. You can say there is safety in numbers all you want, but you forget that everyone hates defectives until you see one.

Yeah. I'm defective. I hear voices in my head, I see things that aren't there. I'm plagued by suicidal ideation and mental illness. And there isn't any of it that can be treated since all the (((Doctors))) of psychology are all Jews. I shouldn't have to state what happens to whites who see Jewish (((Doctors))). It didn't work when I was a child, why on any world would it work again?

As you can see, this isn't what any of us wanted. But it's what happened, and is happening to white children all across the world. Their souls are being consumed, and for some of us; nothing more remains.

Every attempt I've ever made at doing anything to better my life has always ended in failure. No matter what it was, Fate intervenes and ensures that it will. I know that sounds crazy, but given that the same results always occur and that nothing changes, I'm hard pressed to find any other explanation. The entire thing is pointless. No matter who wins, I'll still be insane. No matter what happens, I'll still end up childless--and with probably a good reason. None can weather the Storm; no woman has ever wanted to take care of a man later in life, and with the way my family ends up with madness in old age on both sides--there isn't any hope that things would be different for me.

I'm here to read, to listen and see others who aren't as fucked as I am. I'm 22,000 words into a novel that probably nobody will read about a trip to Boston I took this past July. And as always: I'm eventually going to get the courage to end all this, and put myself out of your misery. I've just got to wait until Mother Dearest dies and then I'll be able to get out guilt free and without worrying that anyone is going to follow me in death.

JoeofKek

Re: Not what any of us wanted

Post by JoeofKek » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:54 pm

On Religion

I've read that this place is a place of Cosmotheism. While I can't be sure what exactly that is at this time, I can tell you that personally, I'm not one. I'm a Misotheist. More specifically a Hellenistic Misotheist. (Greek Pagan, but who hates the gods for what they're doing to us.) I can't bring myself to have any joy or love in me for anything created or any creator. It's just not possible. Everything in my life has been such utter failure that there's no way such a being exists without being malicious in intent and action.

Why create anything at all if you know it's just going to turn to ruin? Why force people to live through lives of misery just to reap a subservient reward of eternal existence? Why not just skip to the end? Why not just leave everything as nothingness?

Because They hate us. They want us to suffer. They feed from it. It's all I can think.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:23 pm

JoeofKek wrote:On Religion

I've read that this place is a place of Cosmotheism. While I can't be sure what exactly that is at this time, I can tell you that personally, I'm not one. I'm a Misotheist. More specifically a Hellenistic Misotheist. (Greek Pagan, but who hates the gods for what they're doing to us.) I can't bring myself to have any joy or love in me for anything created or any creator. It's just not possible. Everything in my life has been such utter failure that there's no way such a being exists without being malicious in intent and action.

Why create anything at all if you know it's just going to turn to ruin? Why force people to live through lives of misery just to reap a subservient reward of eternal existence? Why not just skip to the end? Why not just leave everything as nothingness?

Because They hate us. They want us to suffer. They feed from it. It's all I can think.
You might want to check out Cosmotheism and see if you can't find some meaningful purpose to your life. That Hellenistic Misotheism stuff doesn't seem to be doing the trick for you. Here's a good start on that, friend: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2814
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JoeofKek

Post by JoeofKek » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:35 am

I've looked into it. It's not helping anything, man. Not at all. I don't think you're getting it. I'm a misotheist because there is no other way. There is nothing else. Everything that I think comes back to that one conclusion. There is no checking out Cosmotheism, because I can't get behind the first principles of it without returning to the abyss.

But, let's just see what all you have to say in that topic to begin with:

It should be repeated, however: purpose in life is only for the few.
And if that's the case, why should I bother? I'm not one of the few. I can't be. That's impossible. So if that's the case, then how can your philosophy/religion help me? If it doesn't apply to all of us, then what purpose is there in staying alive at all?
The particular way in which a man or woman renders his service to Life must depend, of course, not only on the particular capabilities, inclinations, and circumstances of the individual, but also on the physical and spiritual milieu in which he finds himself.
I can't render any service to life. I hate life in the most general and very specific of senses. There's nothing for me there either...
The only thing which makes life meaningful for those exceptional few who have risen above a purely mechanical, unconscious, and animalistic existence, he pointed out, is the conscious service of the Life Force..
See. I can't get behind that. Not at all. That service does nothing for me. It doesn't stop the voices in my head. It doesn't stop Samson. It doesn't stop the current demographic trends. It doesn't stop the collapse of the economy. It doesn't stop the coming war. It doesn't even make anything in my personal situation better because any such "service" to Life would only end up being undone by the forces of Entropy. What use is there in doing anything if it isn't permanent? What good is there in something ephemeral?
That is to say, no individual is complete in himself, but he is a part of a hierarchy of larger entities: his family, his nation, his race, the order Primates, and so on. The largest of these entities is the living universe of matter and spirit, of animate and inanimate Life. And the most fundamental process in the living universe is its evolution from the simple to the complex, from the inanimate to the animate, from the unconscious to the conscious, and from lower to higher levels of existence at each of these stages.

This is the purpose of Life, and it can become the purpose of the life of the individual man or woman who becomes conscious of it and who coordinates his personal goals with it.
**No.**

I can't get behind that. I can't contribute in any way to it, so what is there in it that will stop the voices in my head? What is there in that to stop the coming dark? To stop Samson? There's nothing there for someone like me, there is no purpose in "serving evolution" or "life force" or whatever you want to call it. There's no reward, so why bother? What about those of us who are defective? Is there anything else for us other than to suffer and be mocked because we weren't good enough?

There isn't anything there for me to hold onto, man. It's all about people who can somehow live with this shit and strive past it. I'm not one of those people. I never have been.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:41 am

JoeofKek wrote:I've looked into it. It's not helping anything, man. Not at all. I don't think you're getting it. I'm a misotheist because there is no other way. There is nothing else. Everything that I think comes back to that one conclusion. There is no checking out Cosmotheism, because I can't get behind the first principles of it without returning to the abyss...

I can't get behind that. I can't contribute in any way to it, so what is there in it that will stop the voices in my head? What is there in that to stop the coming dark? To stop Samson? There's nothing there for someone like me, there is no purpose in "serving evolution" or "life force" or whatever you want to call it. There's no reward, so why bother? What about those of us who are defective? Is there anything else for us other than to suffer and be mocked because we weren't good enough?

There isn't anything there for me to hold onto, man. It's all about people who can somehow live with this shit and strive past it. I'm not one of those people. I never have been.
Joe, you are a hopeless defeatist. You are hereby uninvited to participate in our forum since it is clear that you will contaminate discussions and contribute nothing positive. Join with your fellow misotheists in Kek or wherever you gather to complain how hopeless things are.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Although and unfortunately it was a Jewess who said this, it is still nonetheless true:
"Those who fight for the future, live in it today!"

:idea:

JoeofKek

Post by JoeofKek » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:37 pm

Will Williams wrote: Joe, you are a hopeless defeatist. You are hereby uninvited to participate in our forum since it is clear that you will contaminate discussions and contribute nothing positive. Join with your fellow misotheists in Kek or wherever you gather to complain how hopeless things are.
What else is there but defeatism to the defeated?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:34 am

JoeofKek wrote:
Will Williams wrote: Joe, you are a hopeless defeatist. You are hereby uninvited to participate in our forum since it is clear that you will contaminate discussions and contribute nothing positive. Join with your fellow misotheists in Kek or wherever you gather to complain how hopeless things are.
What else is there but defeatism to the defeated?
There's psychotherapy.

We can't help you here, Joe. We're seeking responsible, like-minded people who agree with our values, not basket cases who don't, thanks. :| Good luck finding purpose in your tortured life.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:57 pm

JoeofKek wrote: What else is there but defeatism to the defeated?
If you said that to Donya of Hervar, she would give you the ass-
whipping of your life, assuming she let you live.

http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.p ... 9443#p9443