Will Williams wrote: I saw where some jerk called her a pedophile. :roll:
I share your opinion about VNN-ers. Nothing but a bunch of sanctimonious
pickaninnies over there. I would not be surprised to find the likes of
a "reformed" Gliebe in that nest.

Michael

Re: Greetings

Post by Michael » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:17 am

Im not a member of SF or VNN Will.
I go to these forums for news and entertainment, along with Niggermania which is a laugh.

If your telling me that my visiting or mentioning other websites/forums is forbidden, while you can look in and Emily can be an active member than i guess I'm in the wrong place here at WB.

Good luck folks.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Michael wrote:Im not a member of SF or VNN Will.
I go to these forums for news and entertainment, along with Niggermania which is a laugh.

If your telling me that my visiting or mentioning other websites/forums is forbidden, while you can look in and Emily can be an active member than i guess I'm in the wrong place here at WB.

Good luck folks.
Thanks, Michael. You are welcome to post here, but I'm going to remove you as a WB moderator. You should try to gain a better understanding of what the National Alliance is all about: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

I've discouraged Emily from posting to VNN, and hope she will eventually stop. She is strong-willed and has held her own there, but she is coming to realize it's a waste of her talent. It's good she joined us here at WB. She has had about enough of Stormfront, too. Good. She's a quick study, learning as she goes. She will be more productive and valuable to the National Alliance here.

I post to selected threads at Stormfront as National Alliance Chairman, explaining our point of view, mostly on various legal issues we are dealing with. We have gained several new Alliance members from Stormfront as a result of my work there. Lots of former NA members are subscribed to the Stormfront threads I post to.

I saw you promoting the PLE (Pioneer Little Europe) here earlier as being "the answer." We do not promote the PLE. The PLE group I became familiar with in my region, which was not unlike other PLE groups, was made up of a hodgepodge of Skinheads, KKK, NSM, and Christian Identity folks -- in other words, the "movement" NA distances itself from. See: http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/dr- ... -movement/

Nor do we promote segregation of the races as you apparently do in your signature. "Mixed signals" like that at WB confuse people with a contradictory stance. Our goal is geographical separation of the races, not segregation, while living in in the same region with racial aliens. I grew up in the segregated South and, like with segregated South Africa, have seen what that eventually leads to. We do not need non-White domestics in our midst.

I've never heard of Niggermania, but it doesn't sound very serious. WB has a Humor section because we can always use a little levity, but otherwise we should present ourselves to the public as deadly serious if we are to attract serious people to the National Alliance. We're not here to entertain people, but to steer new people, potential Alliance members to natall.com and nationalvanguard.org.

No offense intended, Michael. We'll leave the door open for you if you wish to return. You are a good man.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:34 pm

Firstly, thanks to everyone for the welcome-it's too bad I was wasting my online time at VNN defending NA to attackers who refuse to follow the basic rules of debate-presenting evidence and rebuttal in a fair manner. They can't do it, as it would call them out on their lies.

So they go into 'offense' mode-making outrageous libelous accusations toward anyone defending NA-and no matter how you rebut them, they find a new one or rehash an old one that has been more than answered.

I hope you'll listen to Will, Michael, he's correct.

What happens with that site and similar is that people are drawn in to defend something of value, and then are caught up in an attack-a-thon that absolutely has NO end. It would go on as long as you are foolish enough to engage them.

The WN movement has the problem of people being afraid to be transparent. It's one of the reasons I outed my identity. I was early on treated as suspect and that made me very angry. I've been to some degree, at least in thinking and behavior, a WN for decades.

I was willing to write online as such anonymously since 2012, and as anyone alive long enough on planet earth I've had many experiences that make a person choose sides with regard to things, be they politics or religion or this, race. So I want this to be a part of my life-in order to do that, and not deal with the accusations, I'll be the authentic me.

And I have decided upon reading THIS thread that my time at VNN is done. I was going to start some threads there that I thought would be of value but why give them my time, if they have no respect for even basic human decency? My own behavior not in keeping with my values as they deliberately anger me, as well.

Glad I'm appreciated and valued here, it makes combatting them for that small time period worth it.
This is the site that should be linked to and promoted and heavily trafficked, not that one, and no offense as I appreciate SF, but not that one either, except as a means to an end. Some good things on it, but many more negative, that one can get bogged down responding and reacting to. No thank you, very unproductive.

Nobody ever wrote a book or discovered something in Astrophysics responding to trolls, lol. So I'm done with that with minor posting of info exceptions.

TY Will, very much.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Emily Henderson wrote:Emily here, same as on SF.
I think this is the internet equivalent of the 'smart kids' table in the cafeteria, lol. Looks real positive, glad to find it. :)
Welcome, Emily, as WhiteBiocentrism's newest moderator. You have shown in the six weeks since you joined that you understand what we are trying to do with our still small forum.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:18 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Emily Henderson wrote:Emily here, same as on SF.
I think this is the internet equivalent of the 'smart kids' table in the cafeteria, lol. Looks real positive, glad to find it. :)
Welcome, Emily, as WhiteBiocentrism's newest moderator. You have shown in the six weeks since you joined that you understand what we are trying to do with our still small forum.
TYVM :D

It should be a big forum in the future, and people need to get back to being able to read something with more substance than a meme. ;) There are some very smart people here, hope it grows real fast.

White Advancement

Post by White Advancement » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:08 am

I believe Emily just got banned from Stormfront, or at least suspended, which I find surprising, as I enjoyed reading her posts. Hopefully she continues to post here and congratulations Emily on becoming a moderator.

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:26 am

White Advancement wrote:I believe Emily just got banned from Stormfront, or at least suspended, which I find surprising, as I enjoyed reading her posts. Hopefully she continues to post here and congratulations Emily on becoming a moderator.
TY, White Advancement. :)

It's a temp ban, and I won't waste WB bandwidth or time expressing how unjust it was, but I will say the posts that were deleted from anti NA posters who broke forum fules would have made it clear if left up in their entirety. ;)

This should be a great forum for race, science, politics, and even humor while not engaging in personal attacks nor defending oneself from such.

Sadly, forums with gossip, drama, and certain religious dominance are bigger and more well funded. The same way reality TV is being watched by more people than an awesome documentary-even though the reality TV watchers don't really care about what they're watching, they just want to be where the herd is.

The quality people will find things of value, though, especially if they're made available and promoted.