Greetings

Emily Henderson

Greetings

Post by Emily Henderson » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Emily here, same as on SF.
I think this is the internet equivalent of the 'smart kids' table in the cafeteria, lol. Looks real positive, glad to find it. :)

Martin Graves

Re: Greetings

Post by Martin Graves » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:45 pm

I'm delighted that you've joined us, Emily! You should find significantly less bickering here. :roll:

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:21 pm

Martin Graves wrote:I'm delighted that you've joined us, Emily! You should find significantly less bickering here. :roll:
TY Martin-nice to see the familiar names.

Von Braun

Post by Von Braun » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:42 pm

Emily Henderson wrote:Emily here, same as on SF.
I think this is the internet equivalent of the 'smart kids' table in the cafeteria, lol. Looks real positive, glad to find it. :)
Very well said. SF seams to be full of uneducated, angry, selfish rednecks that can't agree on anything but misdirected hate and anger with absolutely no plan or organization to make their situation better. Most of them act like the hood rats they hate so much and are too stupid to see it.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Welcome Emily! I am glad to see your name here. I know I'll enjoy reading your posts here, just as I do on SF.

Michael

Post by Michael » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:08 am

Von Braun wrote:SF seams to be full of uneducated, angry, selfish rednecks that can't agree on anything but misdirected hate and anger with absolutely no plan or organization to make their situation better. Most of them act like the hood rats they hate so much and are too stupid to see it.
There are some good forum members on SF who contribute a lot.
What i do see if a board so big that trolls and general rouges run amok, but to use all the labels you've used in your description above is too much.
And I'm not sure what you mean by 'rednecks' either.
That could describe many good hearted, hard working, law abiding, pick-up driving, country music listening white people who i would consider my brothers and sisters.
VNN is another forum i visit that is unique in its own way, with no real rules other than not calling anyone a jew who isn't a jew.

Michael

Welcome Emily

Post by Michael » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:14 am

Welcome Emily and thank you for the compliment.
Im trying to make this forum a place to come and get relevant news from around the world, and add humour where possible.

The best laugh I've seen recently is the Kenyan in office saying that the successful billionaire Trump is not fit to replace him.
LOL.
That'll keep me chuckling for a few months i think.

Thanks Hussain Obama.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:53 am

Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy some of the reading material here, I've found it very enlightening.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:11 am

Welcome aboard!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Michael wrote:
Von Braun wrote:SF seams to be full of uneducated, angry, selfish rednecks that can't agree on anything but misdirected hate and anger with absolutely no plan or organization to make their situation better. Most of them act like the hood rats they hate so much and are too stupid to see it.
There are some good forum members on SF who contribute a lot...

Granted. But Von Braun is right that no organization will come out of SF because it is a big tent discussion board that has little direction and no firm ideology. Stormfront, being so large, is the first place where lots of inquisitive people are introduced to White racial loyalty. That makes SF valuable. Everybody has to start somewhere.

VNN is another forum i visit that is unique in its own way, with no real rules other than not calling anyone a jew who isn't a jew.

You'd do well to quit visiting VNN, Michael. It has clearly become anti-National Alliance with no one left there who would be influenced to support the National Alliance. VNN is a magnet for the worst kind of hobbyists and anti-NA types.

Emily has posted there in the past week or two, defending the NA, and drew out the usual nasty, anonymous critics, including hostile WV neighbors Garland Corse and Bob DeMarais. I consider all of them enemies of NA now and hope Emily will see that eventually, too, and treat them accordingly. She has held her own there, but I can't bring myself to waste time reading the "debates" she's having with anonymous haters who should be ignored. I saw where some jerk called her a pedophile. :roll:

We will have nothing of the sort here at WB. Future encouragement to visit VNN will be deleted, Michael.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ