Returning member

David Pringle

Re: Returning member

Post by David Pringle » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:23 am

I think its the best recruiting tool (written) we've produce, ever. I love handing it out. I just read it again last week. Every member should read it and have a few on hand to give to a prospective member or supporter.

I agree, they aren't for just anybody. Someone you've been talking to for a bit and you know is pretty far towards our view already.

Von Braun

Post by Von Braun » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:39 am

ADV is what got me coming back around and has brought my gf around to the right way of thinking. We live in the eastern panhandle of WV and she is now noticing how dark it is getting here and the filth, garbage and crime that the browns and blacks bring with them. Frankly I'm ready to head back to Maine where even the trees are white but there is no way she could handle the winters. So we are looking for a place further outside of town.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:58 pm

Dale McNally wrote:I want to believe that Gliebe is gone and no longer involved, I would only trust the word of David P. So David is Gliebe involved in any way or is he completely out and has no relationship at all with the NA ?
Gliebe is gone. He has no involvement in the National Alliance, CCC or NVB and he never will again.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Von Braun wrote:ADV is what got me coming back around and has brought my gf around to the right way of thinking. We live in the eastern panhandle of WV and she is now noticing how dark it is getting here and the filth, garbage and crime that the browns and blacks bring with them. Frankly I'm ready to head back to Maine where even the trees are white but there is no way she could handle the winters. So we are looking for a place further outside of town.
I can count with my fingers the number of non-whites I have seen since moving to Pocahontas County and The Land and that's the way its going to stay. There are a few bubble headed one worlders around here but the locals distrust them. We also have a few hippie types into the same garbage.

I keep pointing out to locals I interact with that what is going on across the USA right now and in Europe could never happen here unless we allow them into the area. Plus, there just aren't any jobs for them and the welfare/social services they enjoy in the inner cities just isn't available here.

Von Braun

Post by Von Braun » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:52 am

It must be nice, I work in hagerstown and had one of those animals from Baltimore threaten to beat my "white ass" after work in the parking lot, of course management somehow made it out to be my fault that some spook threatened my life because I didn't kiss his ass enough... I know it's a typical white guilt response and not everyone is as enlightened as we are but it still disappointed me the way they reacted. I can't wait to get away from here...