Hello from Ohio

whitestorm

Hello from Ohio

Post by whitestorm » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Ok. Thank you. Nice to meet you all

RockofAges

Re: Hello from Ohio

Post by RockofAges » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:22 am

Nice having you...Ohio! Cleveland had a strong N.A. presence back in the early 90's. Good place to go, in Cleveland, would be little Italy. Least while eating your food in a small, darkened and quaint restaurant you could imagine that you're in Europe and within an all white community. Like a form of eating meditation...for the body and soul)

Martin Graves

Post by Martin Graves » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:56 am

whitestorm wrote:Hello my white brothers and sisters. New to the forum, im from the Cleveland Ohio area. Things are getting so bad here but i refuse to leave and let the blacks win. But my family does not have the safety it needs. Please any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and im honored to be here.
Hello and welcome, whitestorm. As sad as it is to say, there would be no point in leaving anyway; unless action is taken sooner rather than later, there will be no White areas left. No White rock can remain unbrowned. We aren't allowed to have our own professions, fraternities, neighborhoods, or even our own musical genres. Despite the fact that people are inherently untrustworthy of other races, the die-virsity agenda must be enforced. After all, diversity means chasing down the last White person.

My advice to you is to buy firearm(s) if you haven't already, and to acquire a concealed carry permit if your state allows. Join the National Alliance and spread some flyers around. More and more folks just like yourself are waking up from this on-going anti-White nightmare.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Welcome to the forum, whitestorm. American cities are getting worse every day as you know and are experiencing. The more blacks a city has, the worse it becomes, without exception. In all of history, Negroes have never improved a city or community or country,except by leaving it of course. :)

I look forward to reading your posts.

whitestorm

Post by whitestorm » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am

Thank you very much. I will take all your thoughts into consideration. I already have a ccw and own a small arsenal. I also shoot for practice often. Also im a martial arts instructor with multiple black belt rankings. All these things ive done to be a better protector of my family and my white race. I believe you are correct there really is nowhere to hide from the darkening of our once beautiful country. Im on the front lines of this war, daily being subjected to the filth they have made. I do plan on joining the Alliance. I hope if o do i can get contacts in Ohio so that i can be with like minded people and united maybe we can be heard. My family has suffered even before my birth as. My grandfather was a Cleveland police officer that was beaten so bad by niggers he died a year later from kidney complications, because of his severe beating they gave him. My family lost everything. Now coming from a lost family here is the result. A child with no father, no home and basically no future. Ive worked so hard in my life to get just a little and here in Ohio i get to see mud races living it up. Im livid over the extermination of my race. So anything i can do i will. So i will be joining and hopefully make great life contacts. If there is anything i can do to help please dont hesitate to ask. A great white Racial thanks to all of you

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:07 pm

whitestorm wrote: I do plan on joining the Alliance. I hope if o do i can get contacts in Ohio so that i can be with like minded people and united maybe we can be heard...So i will be joining and hopefully make great life contacts...A great white Racial thanks to all of you
Cleveland was once our Alliance's largest Local Unit, but as with all the other former Local Units it no longer exists. That doesn't mean that many former members from the Cleveland area will not rejoin as we demonstrate our determination to rebuild the Alliance to previous strength there and find the proper members to organize the area again.

We do not put Alliance members in touch with each other unless both parties agree to meet and be met. We do not appoint Local Unit leaders unless the Chairman has met with the aspirant and he is fully vetted, and understands and will abide by our policies and agrees with our program and goals.

So, yes, first join our Alliance and get your crew to apply for membership, too. That's a good start and we'll take things from there. Online membership application, here: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

It's best not to talk publicly about having a small arsenal since the Alliance is viewed by Obama's anti-White Justice Department as "domestic terrorists."

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your grandfather and your family as a result of alien savagery. Your story is all too common.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ