Hello!

Elanor

Hello!

Post by Elanor » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:52 pm

My name is Elanor, and I live on the beautiful north Oregon coast. I was raised by a card-carrying member of the ACLU for a father and a bra-burning mother: how I turned out this way is beyond me. I am a 35-year-old single mother of two. I run my own daycare and attend school full time online. I am three terms away from earning my B.S. in Psychology, Addictions. I hope to go on to achieve my Master's. I was actually introduced to this philosophy by my ex-boyfriend. I am not an extremist by any means: Westboro Baptist Church, the neo-Nazi skinheads, and many of the KKK seem to cause more harm to our movement than good. I am anti-religion, anti-hate, and pro-separatism. I believe in educating my children about their culture: White European culture. I look forward to meeting other like-minded people here.

Will Williams

Re: Hello!

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Welcome, Elanor. We're pleased to have you here.

That required course of study you're taking, featuring the "guilt trip on Whitey," is reason enough for White parents to home-school.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Elanor

Re: Hello!

Post by Elanor » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Will Williams wrote:
That required course of study you're taking, featuring the "guilt trip on Whitey," is reason enough for White parents to home-school.
Thanks, Mr. Williams, for welcoming me. I couldn't agree more about home schooling!