Hello National Alliance World!!!

ajaxcleanser

Hello National Alliance World!!!

Post by ajaxcleanser » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:05 am

It's a great pleasure to see that the natall website is back up and running, Happy New Year to you all, and welcome to Mr. W.W.Williams. Good luck and I hope and believe that we are at a turning point in our lives where we will see a true rebirth of loyalty to and love for the White Race....our only hope.
Keep Faith in your Race, your Manhood, your Womanhood, and your Future!
Best regards,
Ajax Cleanser

Will Williams

Re: Hello National Alliance World!!!

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:04 pm

ajaxcleanser wrote:It's a great pleasure to see that the natall website is back up and running, Happy New Year to you all, and welcome to Mr. W.W.Williams. Good luck and I hope and believe that we are at a turning point in our lives where we will see a true rebirth of loyalty to and love for the White Race....our only hope.
Keep Faith in your Race, your Manhood, your Womanhood, and your Future!
Best regards,
Ajax Cleanser
Are you the same Ajax Cleanser that foams as you pump dirt right down the drain, leaving no gritty cleanser scum? If so, I remember you. Welcome, friend.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

ajaxcleanser

Post by ajaxcleanser » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Yes, when choosing an online pen name, from some subconscious depth and buried memory, Ajax Cleanser came to mind. I remember my mother using it to clean everything, and have used it myself. Initially I thought I was identifying with the historical Ajax, the cousin of Achilles, but the full significance of the name Ajax Cleanser has much more to it, as you point out. Thank you very much! As a bit more of an introduction, I am 50+ years old, having been raised in a second generation German family that had forgotten all of it's roots, heritage, and traditions, wholly accepting the lie of American Diversity. Through it all, I have felt that there was something missing in my life....it was loyalty to my Race, my People, my Heritage, Faith that there is a better Way for Us, without guilt for being Free, White, a Man, believing in a Higher Calling that requires Honor, Integrity, Fidelity, and Loyalty. Cleansing the World, one smile at a time.

Best regards,
Ajax Cleanser

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:27 am

Welcome, Ajax Cleanser! The truth came late to me as well, but once the truth has been seen, it cannot be unseen.

CEW

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Thanks, friends. We know there are millions of other kinsmen out there who feel as we do but have felt helpless and have been demoralized for lack of any effective organization of like minds.

Please, now that we have http://www.natall.com back up, please go here and join with us ASAP: http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Alliance-building (and rebuilding) requires money and I inherited none from my predecessor. I have been paying off considerable past debts with my own savings so far. That can't continue. We have to get a positive revenue stream going again like we had under Dr. Pierce. Resistance Records was sold in 2013, which I do not regret at all; we still have National Vanguard Books, but are not in a position yet to make it viable like it once was. Alliance membership is down 95% since Dr. Pierce died, and half of those who remain on our roster are not current with their pledges. so there will be more money going out than coming in until we can get our numbers back up to a sustainable level.

Members of White Biocentrism forum should become active Alliance members now, and pay ahead their pledges if at all possible.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ