Greetings from Tennessee

Yukon Dave

Greetings from Tennessee

Post by Yukon Dave » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:33 am

Greetings from Tennessee,

My name is Dave and I’ve followed American Dissident Voices off and on over the years and am familiar with the writings of Dr. Pierce. I look forward to periodically submitting cultural and political editorial contributions. I’m a news junkie, outdoors man and a realist but not necessarily in that order.

Yukon Dave

Will Williams

Re: Greetings from Tennessee

Post by Will Williams » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Yukon Dave wrote:Greetings from Tennessee,

My name is Dave and I’ve followed American Dissident Voices off and on over the years and am familiar with the writings of Dr. Pierce. I look forward to periodically submitting cultural and political editorial contributions. I’m a news junkie, outdoors man and a realist but not necessarily in that order.

Yukon Dave
Welcome, Dave. I was over in Virginia recently, filling up my gas tank at one of those large convenience markets that have 10 or more fuel pumps. The big fellow at the adjacent pump noticed my Tennessee license tag and struck up a conversation while we both gassed up. He said, "I see you're from Johnson County, Tennessee," Where's that? I'm from Tennessee, too."

"We're in the upper east corner," I answered. "Where are you from?"

"I'm from over near Memphis," he said."

"Oh, Black Tennessee. You're from Black Tennessee."

"Yeah, I hear that a lot," he laughed. We both laughed. I said, "You have my condolences."

Tennessee is a wide state. It took 10 1/2 hours to drive to Memphis the one time I went there from here. Nashville is about a five hour drive.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Yukon Dave

Post by Yukon Dave » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Thanks Will. I'm in Southeast TN.
I drove to Memphis one time and spent the weekend in a hotel there. I've never heard so many sirens and seen so many cops flying down the road in my life. That was back in the early 90's and I haven't been back since. I doubt it's changed any. I avoid it like I avoid Atlanta.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:27 am

Yukon Dave
Welcome Dave. to the WB forum.
We look forward to your cultural and political editorial contributions. :D
So what order would you put those in, Dave?

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Yukon Dave

Post by Yukon Dave » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Thanks everybody.

I guess I'm a realist first. The weather determines the order of the other two. :oops:

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Great to have you on board, Dave.

Sincerely,

-Michael

Yukon Dave

Post by Yukon Dave » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:29 pm

Thanks Michael.

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Yukon Dave

Welcome, Dave. I look forward to your posts. Have you been to the Yukon? It's a beautiful place.

Kevin.

Yukon Dave

Post by Yukon Dave » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:28 am

Yeah, I try to keep the wheels turning.