Hello from Delaware

Brian Bucher

Hello from Delaware

Post by Brian Bucher » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Hello from Wilmington Delaware. The Port Au Prince of the northeast. I am a work a day father of four and I'm awake. I have listened to dissident voices and KAS for a long time, even before the death of Dr Pierce. In all honesty I was a fence sitter. I've come to my senses completely. I'm here to contribute what I can. Thanks.

BB

Michael Olanich

Re: Hello from Delaware

Post by Michael Olanich » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Hey, Brian!

Thanks for the very kind words, and I hope you can be an active participant here on White Biocentrism! We are still in the re-building phase in getting the National Alliance back on its feet, so anything you can contribute by letting others know about us, or lifting the intellect of this forum even higher is greatly appreciated. :)

All the Best,

Michael Olanich

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Welcome, Brian. We know that there are literally millions of responsible fence-sitters out there, looking for something they can put their trust in. We strive to be that something, especially once we get our National Alliance fully back on the rails. ;)
From the tiny acorn grows the mighty oak
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Brian Bucher wrote:Hello from Wilmington Delaware. The Port Au Prince of the northeast. I am a work a day father of four and I'm awake. I have listened to dissident voices and KAS for a long time, even before the death of Dr Pierce. In all honesty I was a fence sitter. I've come to my senses completely. I'm here to contribute what I can. Thanks.

BB
Hello Brian from "Little Haiti" of the NE. :D
"Four" means that you probably get little sleep,
of which is why you are "awake" all of the time.

All kidding aside, "welcome aboard" to our forum,
and where ADV is back, by KAS, after the death of
our Founder and Chairman and Teacher, Dr. WLP.

Thanks for "getting off the fence" and contributing
what you can, Brian!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Brian Bucher

Post by Brian Bucher » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:23 am

Thanks all of you for the warm welcome. The four do indeed keep me running but I still have ample time to do something to help in a small way to further the aims of the alliance.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:12 pm

Brian Bucher wrote:Thanks all of you for the warm welcome. The four do indeed keep me running but I still have ample time to do something to help in a small way to further the aims of the alliance.
Thanks again for joining WB and keeping our race alive and strong!