Greetings

Falconer1986

Greetings

Post by Falconer1986 » Mon May 20, 2024 9:22 pm

Hello everyone, I became a White nationalist a few years back and William Pierce has been a major influence on my beliefs. It's good to see people carrying on his teachings and the National Alliance's activities. I don't know much about Cosmotheism, but I'd be interested to learn more. Outside of politics, my hobbies include guitar, hiking, fishing, and weightlifting. I may be interested in joining in the future if it seems like a good fit. Thanks!

Will Williams

Re: Greetings

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 20, 2024 11:01 pm

Thank you, Falconer, and welcome to our little forum.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue May 21, 2024 1:45 am

Falconer1986 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 9:22 pm
Hello everyone, I became a White nationalist a few years back and William Pierce has been a major influence on my beliefs. It's good to see people carrying on his teachings and the National Alliance's activities. I don't know much about Cosmotheism, but I'd be interested to learn more. Outside of politics, my hobbies include guitar, hiking, fishing, and weightlifting. I may be interested in joining in the future if it seems like a good fit. Thanks!
Welcome, Falconer. Please make yourself familiar with our forum's rules, they're brief and to the point.

Thank you for the kind words about carrying on Dr. Pierce's work, I appreciate it and believe other Alliance members do as well.

You mentioned being interested in joining if your beliefs align with ours, towards that end I highly recommend checking out our program located here: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/ It's based on the Cosmotheist life-philosophy, by the way. Join us if you agree with our plans, goals, and overall values seen there and want to work with us using what talents, skills, education, and other strengths you have to add to our overall strength.

As for furthering your education in Cosmotheism, there's a couple of high-quality resources to direct you towards. One is the concise compilation of essays and tracts put together in one volume that's also called Cosmotheism. It's available for purchase here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/ and is the easiest way to get straight to the point. In book form it's also very handy for studying at your pace. Another method, a little bit less organized and quite voluminous are the various articles you can find at National Vanguard through its search engine. Here's a link to help you get started: https://nationalvanguard.org/?s=Cosmotheism
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Tue May 21, 2024 3:05 am

Welcome to WB. Glad that Dr.Pierce helped you become racially aware. We have great articles and posts about Cosmotheism, just use the search bar. I would highly recommend joining the NA. It was the greatest decision I ever made. Natall.com
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Falconer1986

Post by Falconer1986 » Tue May 21, 2024 11:19 am

Will Williams wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 11:01 pm
Thanks. Is being a Cosmotheist required to become a member of the Alliance?

Falconer1986

Post by Falconer1986 » Tue May 21, 2024 11:20 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 1:45 am
Falconer1986 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 9:22 pm
Welcome, Falconer. Please make yourself familiar with our forum's rules, they're brief and to the point.

Thank you for the kind words about carrying on Dr. Pierce's work, I appreciate it and believe other Alliance members do as well.

You mentioned being interested in joining if your beliefs align with ours, towards that end I highly recommend checking out our program located here: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/ It's based on the Cosmotheist life-philosophy, by the way. Join us if you agree with our plans, goals, and overall values seen there and want to work with us using what talents, skills, education, and other strengths you have to add to our overall strength.

As for furthering your education in Cosmotheism, there's a couple of high-quality resources to direct you towards. One is the concise compilation of essays and tracts put together in one volume that's also called Cosmotheism. It's available for purchase here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/ and is the easiest way to get straight to the point. In book form it's also very handy for studying at your pace. Another method, a little bit less organized and quite voluminous are the various articles you can find at National Vanguard through its search engine. Here's a link to help you get started: https://nationalvanguard.org/?s=Cosmotheism
Thanks for the resources.

Falconer1986

Post by Falconer1986 » Tue May 21, 2024 11:22 am

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 3:05 am
Welcome to WB. Glad that Dr.Pierce helped you become racially aware. We have great articles and posts about Cosmotheism, just use the search bar. I would highly recommend joining the NA. It was the greatest decision I ever made. Natall.com
Sounds good Dillon. I believe you and I have connected on Gab back when I was on that platform. Unfortunately, it seems like that site has stagnated.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue May 21, 2024 12:50 pm

Falconer1986 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 11:19 am
Will Williams wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 11:01 pm
Thanks. Is being a Cosmotheist required to become a member of the Alliance?
It is not a requirement. Being in agreement with our program and meeting our standards as seen at the link I provided for our program is required though. Believe it or not, we have Christians and other religious adherents as members, although they're only nominally of that persuasion and put our program above that creed. The purpose of the primacy of our program is to ensure all members are working on the same page and will not be disruptive in any way. This greatly helps group cohesion and with that we keep our organization as free as possible from the ravages of ideological conflict and dissension. We'd rather be small, slow growing but tight group that stays focused on the larger picture than a "big tent" full of squabbling personalities that bring trouble and distraction to our cause.

Important reading on this topic: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1256&hilit=why+can ... ions+unite
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Fri May 24, 2024 4:51 pm

Yes, I believe so. I am glad you found yourself here. Gab is dead and I use it for news and the occasional post promoting the NA. WB is superior in so many ways. Just being able to participate in a White community with people that feel and think the same way is such a pleasant experience.

Falconer1986 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 11:22 am
Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 3:05 am
Sounds good Dillon. I believe you and I have connected on Gab back when I was on that platform. Unfortunately, it seems like that site has stagnated.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ