From the netherlands.

SolarInvictus

From the netherlands.

Post by SolarInvictus » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:26 am

Hey, i have been in nationalist circles since 2015.

I got "redpilled" by the refugee crisis and the rising of a more totalitarian hell state called the EU, and the it's effects on my social cirlces/ reputation. I started out as a cuckservative in the times of 2015. it was a long route the biggest transformation was in 2017 when trump bombed syria and broke his promises.

Lately i'm more looking into the spiritual aspects in the world of traditionalism, because of personal events that played out into my life.
I hope National vanguard can help me finding my ways.

greetings.

Robert Burns

Re: From the netherlands.

Post by Robert Burns » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:00 am

Hello and welcome! If you haven't already, please read the rules of the forum: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

SolarInvictus

Post by SolarInvictus » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:46 pm

I have read the rules, i agree with them all!

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:17 pm

Welcome, Solar. This forum is a good resource for finding your way spiritually. Here you will find thousands of articles by great writers. I hope that in good time with your studying you will see fit to join us in the National Alliance.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:01 am

Welome, SolarInvictus. White Man 1 posted some good advice above and to help you begin, start here:
www.natall.com/about/ and,
www.natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance

These two can give you a head start on what we're about on the 'big picture' level. After that, our life-philosophy, or religious view if you will, from which those two 'about' links are derived come from this: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/ which is not found online.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:24 pm

Welcome Solar! I hope there are many more like you coming from the Netherlands, a good people by my experience. I went to college with a girl from Zaandam and her older brother and we were very good friends,

Carpetlayer1961

Post by Carpetlayer1961 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:20 pm

Hello SolarInvictus greetings from another new member from the Netherlands 👍

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:57 pm

Carpetlayer1961 wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:20 pm
Hello SolarInvictus greetings from another new member from the Netherlands 👍
Welcome to White Biocentrism, Carpetlayer. Please introduce yourself when you get a chance.
H0216

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:07 pm

Welcome Solarinvictus, Take your time and don't be in too much of a rush with your spiritual journey. I am also in the process of laying a new spiritual foundation myself. I recommend listening to Dr. William Luther Pierce's talk titled, "Our Cause" and also reading, "Building A New White World". All are found on national vanguard. There also some great videos made about Cosmotheism that you might be interested in on natvan.org website.

Take care and ask many questions,
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Dan

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:16 pm

SolarInvictus wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:26 am
Hey, i have been in nationalist circles since 2015.

I got "redpilled" by the refugee crisis and the rising of a more totalitarian hell state called the EU, and the it's effects on my social cirlces/ reputation. I started out as a cuckservative in the times of 2015. it was a long route the biggest transformation was in 2017 when trump bombed syria and broke his promises.

Lately i'm more looking into the spiritual aspects in the world of traditionalism, because of personal events that played out into my life.
I hope National vanguard can help me finding my ways.

greetings.
Hello Solar. Have you heard of Eva Vlaardingerbroek? I've seen her on Tucker Carlson's show and GB News. Wow! She's hot. Is she popular in Netherlands?