Howdy

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Howdy

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:34 am

WhiteHealer wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:59 pm
Greetings Kenny,

Glad to see another kinsman has stumbled onto Whitebiocentrism.com. I hope you'll consider joining and participating in the struggle for our way of life. I am curious to know how you came to learn about The National Alliance. This is an excellent platform for whites to discuss and learn about the Jewish cabal that is destroying our heritage. Please feel free to join in on discussions and ask questions...

WhiteHealer
No offense, WhiteHealer, but in my panoramic world view, the noun "White" should ALWAYS be capitalized when used in reference to our magnificent White race; and the noun "jew" should NEVER be capitalized, as doing so shows a bit of respect to the large-nosed/small hat, greasy creatures when none is warranted nor deserved. Unless absolutely necessary, which is rare, I avoid using the noun "jewish," because it give the impression of impartiality; almost without exception I opt for the noun "jew" because the way the word rolls off my tongue makes it sound inflammatory and derogatory, which is the effect I want. These wandering, nomadic, usurious bastards deserve the same treatment they inflict upon the White race--harsh, brutal, and unrepentant.

For the last several years, in all jew-created documents and publications--which, unfortunately, are voluminous--the diabolical jews intentionally capitalize the noun "black" as a backhanded way of insulting White people--attempting to somehow show that the barbaric, subhuman, feral simian cannibals are supposedly equal to us Whites. In the same vein, the sleazy jews NEVER capitalize the noun "White" as a blatant attempt to show our vastly-superior White race that the jews consider us inferior. Turnabout is fair play; two can play the jews' game of mind-control and subtle brainwashing.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:02 pm

I have had several bad run ins with jews over the years. Including 3 doctors trespassing during hunting season. Actually they had been poaching several days before the start of the season. My parents called me asked me to handle it.

Acted rather menacing towards my 80 year old father when he confronted them. Opening day I halted them at our property line, gave them their walking papers but gave them leave to go in get their freezer plugged in at our water well.

They were somewhat combative, argumentative. I got out of my truck, AR across my chest flipping the safety off. 45 on the hip in same condition one in the chamber decocked.

I gave 3 options.

Go get their stuff and leave.

I call the sheriff and they would be charged with criminal trespass. Plus obviously search for game violations.

Lastly I would call the Sheriff after it was over……with only my story to be told. They were all armed. One difference I was willing, they weren’t.

One of them got it. They got their shit and left. They did stop at the sheriff’s office, he replied that he would first check to see if I wanted to press charges. If so then he would be obligated to search their chest freezer. They decided to drop it. Upper New York State jews btw.

I told my father as I get older I understand why our people put that filth into ovens.

KW

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:26 pm

Kenny Wasserburger wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:02 pm
I have had several bad run ins with jews over the years. Including 3 doctors trespassing during hunting season. Actually they had been poaching several days before the start of the season. My parents called me asked me to handle it.

Acted rather menacing towards my 80 year old father when he confronted them. Opening day I halted them at our property line, gave them their walking papers but gave them leave to go in get their freezer plugged in at our water well.

They were somewhat combative, argumentative. I got out of my truck, AR across my chest flipping the safety off. 45 on the hip in same condition one in the chamber decocked.

I gave 3 options.

I call the sheriff and they would be charged with criminal trespass. Plus obviously search for game violations.

Lastly I would call the Sheriff after it was over……with only my story to be told. They were all armed. One difference I was willing, they weren’t.

One of them got it. They got their shit and left. They did stop at the sheriff’s office, he replied that he would first check to see if I wanted to press charges. If so then he would be obligated to search their chest freezer. They decided to drop it. Upper New York State jews btw.

I told my father as I get older I understand why our people put that filth into ovens.

KW
You did an excellent job of standing up to the fecal-matter-smelling jews. Once confronted, they'll almost always back down; they are a race of parasites and abject cowards. They've been hated since the dawn of time and continue to do everything imaginable to make racially-conscious White people further hate them. It is not by accident that the self-proclaimed "chosen ones" have been forcefully expelled from virtually every White European nation on the continent from an estimated total of 109 times to as much as over 1,000 times. I've researched this subject and I cannot seem to find a publication that I trust and believe; the problem is that the sinister jews control so much of the printed word on the Internet that every time I try to uncover a concrete number the author of the article eventually spends the majority of his/her time defending the jews and claiming that their expulsions were totally unwarranted.

I must correct a glaring inaccuracy: No White people--not the Germans nor any other White nationality--put the nomadic, wandering usurious bastards into ovens; the so-called "Holocaust" is better known in pro-White activism circles as the "Holohoax," because it IS a complete hoax--it never happened. That the large-nosed/small hat itinerant scum have been able to perpetuate the myth of the Holocaust (i.e., holohoax) proves just how powerful and damning the jews' complete control of the electronic media and news print is in brainwashing White people to the point that the brainwashed masses believe the most egregious lies imaginable. In these near-end times, as predicted by George Orwell, right will be wrong; up will be down; in will be out; and lies will be the truth.

Joseph Goebbels, one of the pillars of morality and principle in the Third Reich, and a trusted confidant of Adolf Hitler, stated: "A lie told once remains a lie, but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth." The jews, who are masters of plagiarism and brainwashing, incorporated Joseph Goebbels' philosophy into all the organs and instrumentalities of media, news print, and broadcasting that they own and control, and their sleazy tentacles of media have reached into every sector of the White race for the purpose of telling lies again-and-again. Alas, it has tragically worked to almost picture perfection.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:16 pm

I gave 3 options.

KW
Sounds like you have a good sheriff up there, Kenny.

Out in your woods like that, if the trespassing Jews gave you any backtalk, you could invoke option four: simply plug 'em and feed 'em to the hogs. Just don't leave any survivors or witnesses. ;)

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:34 am

No offense, WhiteHealer, but in my panoramic world view, the noun "White" should ALWAYS be capitalized when used in reference to our magnificent White race; and the noun "jew" should NEVER be capitalized, as doing so shows a bit of respect to the large-nosed/small hat, greasy creatures when none is warranted nor deserved...
For the last several years, in all jew-created documents and publications--which, unfortunately, are voluminous--the diabolical jews intentionally capitalize the noun "black" as a backhanded way of insulting White people...
You're funny WV. Of course you can do as you please, but our founder, Dr. Pierce, set the standard for us on capitalization. He always capitalized White, unless describing snow or the cliffs of Dover, or something. So did Ben Klassen, Revilo Oliver and others of the top rank. Others of our current writers like Douglas Mercer, David Sims, etc. follow suit as well as myself, Kevin Strom and other NA members.

I was irked when Pierce's biographer used lower case white in Fame, even when he was quoting Pierce. Being an academic type he probably thought he was using proper spelling instead of our standard. Maybe he thought we wouldn't notice that he's not "one of us." I sure noticed.

Standardization of our language is important, so we also capitalize Black and Jew. Pierce set the standard. We don't really care what Blacks and Jews capitalize, but we do notice what our own people capitalize. We know they are on board with us when they use Pierce's standard.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:04 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:16 pm

I gave 3 options.

KW
Sounds like you have a good sheriff up there, Kenny.

Out in your woods like that, if the trespassing Jews gave you any backtalk, you could invoke option four: simply plug 'em and feed 'em to the hogs. Just don't leave any survivors or witnesses. ;)

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:34 am

No offense, WhiteHealer, but in my panoramic world view, the noun "White" should ALWAYS be capitalized when used in reference to our magnificent White race; and the noun "jew" should NEVER be capitalized, as doing so shows a bit of respect to the large-nosed/small hat, greasy creatures when none is warranted nor deserved...
For the last several years, in all jew-created documents and publications--which, unfortunately, are voluminous--the diabolical jews intentionally capitalize the noun "black" as a backhanded way of insulting White people...
You're funny WV. Of course you can do as you please, but our founder, Dr. Pierce, set the standard for us on capitalization. He always capitalized White, unless describing snow or the cliffs of Dover, or something. So did Ben Klassen, Revilo Oliver and others of the top rank. Others of our current writers like Douglas Mercer, David Sims, etc. follow suit as well as myself, Kevin Strom and other NA members.

I was irked when Pierce's biographer used lower case white in Fame, even when he was quoting Pierce. Being an academic type he probably thought he was using proper spelling instead of our standard. Maybe he thought we wouldn't notice that he's not "one of us." I sure noticed.

Standardization of our language is important, so we also capitalize Black and Jew. Pierce set the standard. We don't really care what Blacks and Jews capitalize, but we do notice what our own people capitalize. We know they are on board with us when they use Pierce's standard.
In the spirit of camaraderie, and out of respect for our great founder, spiritual leader, and mentor, Dr. William L. Pierce, henceforth, when typing posts on the White Biocentrism Site I will capitalize the nouns Jew and Black. In my lexicon, I rarely use the noun "Jewish," but opt for the more colloquial noun "Jew." Also, I rarely--if ever--call our negro ghetto-creators "Blacks"; however, on those rare occasions when I DO call the negroes "Blacks," I will stand behind what I said and capitalize the word.

Oftentimes, I realize that my writing tends to be what some might term "assertively aggressive"; this is attributable to my upbringing and the geographical areas where I spent my formative years: the South Side of Chicago, Illinois. I saw life on the "mean streets," in an up-close-and-personal manner that few in the White Nationalist/pro-White activism/White separatist movement could ever conceive, let alone live. So, yes, I am aware of the times when my outward hostility is projected in my writing style; I will do my best to temper it. However, I am not apt to completely change my writing style because it is who I am--I am bluntly honest when discussing our enemies, sometimes to a fault.

One of my favorite Latin sayings is appropriate at this juncture: "honora mea fidelitas est." (in English: my honor is loyalty).

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:58 pm

WV,

Thank you for catching that. It was merely a typo on my part at least for "White". I had capitalized the two other instances of my use for that word but fell flat on my face with that one. I will pay closer attention to how I pay my respects and disrespects in the future.

WhiteHealer

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:50 am

WhiteHealer wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:58 pm
WV,

Thank you for catching that. It was merely a typo on my part at least for "White". I had capitalized the two other instances of my use for that word but fell flat on my face with that one. I will pay closer attention to how I pay my respects and disrespects in the future.

WhiteHealer
WhiteHealer, you are very welcome. I knew that it was nothing more than a mere oversight. It happens. Have an exceptionally White Sunday and an even Whiter week. A most happy Halloween--presuming, of course, that you have a reason to give even a momentary, sideways glance to the holiday of Halloween.

Question: Why don't negroes trick-or-treat on Halloween?

Answer: Most likely it is because Halloween mythology includes all kinds of treacherous, scary, evil creatures, and their primitive jungle heredity, descendancy, and low IQ mentality are still rooted in their primitive jungle society and they are thus scared to death of voodoo spirits very easily. Actually, though, that is a hypothesis on my part. I really have no idea why shiftless, spear-chuckin' "knee-growz" do not trick-or-treat on Halloween, but if you see one on your porch or property, it's not trick-or-treating; it's about to commit a felonious, and likely violent, crime—something for which the feral, simian jungle apes are notorious—so shoot first and ask questions later.

Dan

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:50 pm

Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:01 pm
Hello, Wyoming native here.

German American ethnicity.

Competitive Shooter, raised on the family, Ranch. Hunter also. Retired oil patch hand, and former Coal miner.

Kenny Wasserburger
Hey I'm from Alabama. I got a dumb question, what is an "oil patch hand"? I know I can google it of course, but thought I'd ask :) . I'm an office worker and sit in a cubicle. But my Dad was a deer hunter and some turkey. And was a retired 'front end load' operator/driver and did a bunch of other stuff before that. :)

Dan

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:07 pm

"chest freezer" I got another dumb question :) I suppose the freezer would have been where they were keeping their poached meat? My Dad never got me into hunting, but we did ride motorcycles together for several years. 8-)

I gave 3 options.

KW

Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:11 pm

Dan wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:50 pm
Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:01 pm
Hello, Wyoming native here.

German American ethnicity.

Competitive Shooter, raised on the family, Ranch. Hunter also. Retired oil patch hand, and former Coal miner.

Kenny Wasserburger
Hey I'm from Alabama. I got a dumb question, what is an "oil patch hand"? I know I can google it of course, but thought I'd ask :) . I'm an office worker and sit in a cubicle. But my Dad was a deer hunter and some turkey. And was a retired 'front end load' operator/driver and did a bunch of other stuff before that. :)
Oil patch, means an oil field worker, in my example I worked on oil And natural gas wells to optimize their production. Also known as a pumper or lease operator. My first job was working on a drilling rig, at 14. Hard dangerous work, but very good money in 1976. I also helped my father contract pumping oil wells that same year. Checking oil production and water also.

Wyoming is a big state with incredible mineral wealth. But the Oil patch and the coal mines were where I made my living.