From Ger

Thomas Cole

From Ger

Post by Thomas Cole » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:22 pm

I am probably the most boring person on the planet, but I still would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself and explain why I joined the NA.
I was born and raised in Germany by Italian parents, migrated to this country (legally) a few years back, work as a salesman, have been married for over ten years and fathered three boys so far. Before I had a family I didn't pay too much attention to politics. I figured those people in the TV nobody liked but who still miraculously got re-elected every single time were all more or less corrupt. But as long as they didn't bother me I chose to simply ignore them.
Well, when you have kids your view on things changes drastically. You stop living as a monad and truly become a social being. You feel the overwhelming need to protect and guide your offspring. And suddenly you start worrying about your surroundings and people and how those people act, what they say and do. It dawned on me, that all of my life I was existing in a bubble of ignorance. I didn't care about the refugees hanging out in the streets (back in Germany that was - here, the roll of the criminal and unproductive, yet systemically patronized minority is filled by the blacks), about the fags holding hands and kissing in public and those oh so very young girls dressing like despicable whores. Coming to this country I honestly thought things would be a little better then in the Old World. I mean, you managed to pull of Trump... Turns out, I was wrong. The West in its entirety is under siege. We have nowhere else to go.
But why? I wondered. Why are things the way they are? How did it come to this? Nobody I ever talked to wanted mass 3rd world immigration and open borders or supported moral and cultural decline and so on. But if nobody wanted what by all means can't be reasonably desired - the disintegration of our civilization - why was it happening everywhere?
Worrying about the world my kids will inherit I started looking for answers. What the hell had happened to the society I grew up in? Where did it go? And is there a way to, please, get it back?
The answers from the leftist main stream - that's where I naturally started my intellectual endeavor - seemed very unsatisfactory. They praised most of the societal changes I abhorred as "progress". So I turned to the "right" corner. I found that some conservative voices were a little bit more accurate in pointing out the obvious decline of the West, but remained week and apologetic on the most pressing topics like demographics, culture and race.
Carefully I went a little further to the right and started reading Evola, Spengler, Nietzsche, Faye and a few others. Those guys made a lot more sense but still something was missing. Then I stumbled over the Turner Diaries. I harbor a childish taste for B-Movies and B-Novels and so I thought after all that dry cut philosophy an over the top dystopian action novel written by some obscure Neo-Nazi in the 70s might be an amusing change. However I was shocked, deeply shocked by what I read. The America Pierce envisioned in his complete bollox Mad Max Neo Nazi racist crap... it all came true, everything, every little bit. I couldn't put the book down. And when I had finished I immediately started reading again. It was like a revelation, a horrifying and eye opening experience.
Well, after that I started listening to Pierce's lectures and Kevin' s weekly broadcast and became a regular reader of the National Vanguard and after maybe a year or so digging deeper and deeper I came to the conclusion that the best and maybe the only way to leave my children and my race with a world worth living in and fighting for was to join the NA.
So here I am, excited, eager, knowing where to go, but yet wondering how to get there.
I apologize for all grammatical errors. I'm still learning the tongue of this land.

Jim Mathias

Re: From Ger

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:46 pm

Welcome, Mr. Cole. Committing to the National Alliance is an important step in life, and we're glad to have you on board.
Please review the forum rules, they're brief, to help you understand our standards of conduct here.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Re: From Ger

Post by Grimork » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:32 am

Nice to meet you Thomas. It's always a pleasure to hear from one of our own. Boring isn't bad, not everyone can be exciting. Hope your family is well. It's amazing how much having children changes our perspectives. I went through something similar, as far as change of mind, and have two kids so far.