Intro

Stephen

Intro

Post by Stephen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:35 am

Hello my kindred, how is everyone? Jesus Christ is the son of God manifested in the flesh. He will keep His seed on this earth. I admit: all I observe is apathy. Where I live is mostly serene. They are building many apartments. I wonder what is going to be housed in them! HUD will probably infest us with congoids, or other skralings. Weatherford Texas is okay for the time being.
I'm looking to marry up! To repopulate our kind upon the earth. I've a job, house, dog, truck and gentle disposition. We're country folk, Christian people, and live by the land.

White Man 1

Re: Intro

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:35 am

Welcome, Stephen! Don't be surprised if your faith is challenged here, or even met with a measure of hostility. Our founder, Dr. Pierce had addressed the problems of Christianity, as well as the great thinkers in our ranks such as Dr. Oliver, Simpson, and Strom. That being said, we'll try to keep it civil as long as we're met with the same!

You have a solid foundation having a house, a dog, and a job. That's the first steps to building a healthy White family.

Please take a moment to go through our forum rules and statement of purpose. Happy posting!

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:16 am

Hello Stephen. I wish you good fortune in your efforts to get married and have children. We must replace ourselves, as most of us know. I am not Christian, but welcome you nonetheless, I hope that your time here is fruitful. Glad to hear Texas is still not so bad. Although I worry about all the libs migrating from California. No need to worry about that here on the south-east coast so much, but we have our own problems. :)

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:14 pm

Grimork wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:16 am
Hello Stephen. I wish you good fortune in your efforts to get married and have children. We must replace ourselves, as most of us know. I am not Christian, but welcome you nonetheless, I hope that your time here is fruitful. Glad to hear Texas is still not so bad. Although I worry about all the libs migrating from California. No need to worry about that here on the south-east coast so much, but we have our own problems. :)
Many of the "liberals" relocating to Texas (Elon Musk being a possible exception) are high tech Whites going there to protect their money from crippling high-tax California, so perhaps they are eventually redeemable. If White they can still make White babies.

Unfortunately, Texas is already a majority non-White state with so many Mestizos, who, incidentally -- bottom line -- can not make White babies. But at least they are Christian, if that gives any comfort to Stephen.

Weatherford, being in the Dallas area, away from the Mexican border, may be "all right for now," but Whites there have no protection from eventually being overwhelmed by non-Whites. Should Texas somehow manage to secede from the U.S. it will be a multiracial territory. Fact! Some Texas counties along the border with Arkansas and Louisiana might be able to separate racially, but Texas, like other southwestern states can be considered lost territory for the purposes of a necessary all-White homeland. There are better regions stateside for that.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:25 pm

Welcome to the National Alliance's forum, White biocentrism. It's good you decided to participate here, Stephen.

Make yourself familiar with us by checking out what we believe and what is the National Alliance:
https://natall.com/about/what-we-believe/
https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

It's worth your while!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

A_whytt_mann

Post by A_whytt_mann » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:38 pm

Welcome! I'm glad to see more people join and from Texas too pretty close to myself! Good day.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:18 pm

Stephen wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:35 am
Hello my kindred, how is everyone? Jesus Christ is the son of God manifested in the flesh. He will keep His seed on this earth...
No offense, Stephen, but we promote the National Alliance and it's reality-based Cosmotheist worldview here, which is opposed to your worldview that Jesus is the answer to the problems our race faces. Christianity is not grounded in reality.

I'm going to suspend your account so visitors to our National Alliance forum will not be confused by your contradictory belief system. I believe you'll be more comfortable over at Stormfront or on another forum where Christian beliefs are promoted. Thanks for your participation here. We wish you well.

Will Williams
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ