Products to boycott because of sick TV ads

bwhelan91

Re: Products to boycott because of sick TV ads

Post by bwhelan91 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:15 pm

I came across this Old Navy Ad.. My bet is they are most certainly NOT selling the pajamas but ... Yes- race mixing.
Mhm
Mhm
Old-Navy-Pajamas-15.jpg (239.15 KiB) Viewed 1815 times

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:18 pm

I never shop there anyway.
H0216

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:35 am

Also, JBL...
They do speakers and such.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:13 pm

Since most companies are willingly going along with the anti-White narratives these days, buying objects second-hand rather than new as a matter of habit ought to be considered as easier to remember than to have a list of every outfit that is boycotted.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:17 pm

Although I normally refrain from re-posting a post, in this instance I will break with tradition, if only because all who frequent the White Biocentrism Site might not have seen my earlier post in this Thread.

So as not to belabor the point and thus make the post unduly lengthy, I am only re-posting the lower segment of the post, in which I discuss the Patriot Portal and how its contents are comprised of strictly all-White companies, organizations, associations, businesses, self-employed White people, etc.

As follows:

Having said that, I'd like to change the tenor of this Thread, if only for a short while, and put a bit of a positive spin on it. Yes, the Thread is devoted to identifying companies, corporations, establishments, etc., that overtly display an intentionally insulting and humiliating attitude toward White people, and even go to unbelievable extremes to discriminate against us.

Sensing that too much anti-White anything can eventually create disheartenment and despondency in the ranks in even the most iron-willed, stern individuals, I chatted with one of my dear pro-White friends and compadres who is an outstanding, never-say-die White Nationalist about this very matter. This friend has spent years compiling lists of pro-White businesses, establishments, self-employed people, and a variety of other pro-White entities, and he has created his own Website in order to publicize his outstanding work.

Since he knows that I am a member of the National Alliance, and he has the utmost respect for our organization, I asked him for his permission to post links to his Website. He graciously agreed with one caveat: that I not publicize his full name. Of course, with the brainpower of the people who frequent the White Biocentrism site, in a matter of a few hours you'd likely be able to uncover the creator of this fine, upstanding Website.

The important thing, though, is the fact that EVERYTHING on his Website has a decidedly pro-White bent; there are no negatives whatsoever. He will not allow such a thing. All one must do is access his Website through the link I've provided (below). If you see something that is a benefit, then by all means take advantage of the opportunity. Doing so will not only benefit you, but it will benefit the company, corporation, self-employed businessperson, etc., with whom you plan to do business. The intrinsic benefit is that it will be benefitting the whole of the White race, to the detriment of our enemies.

I take no credit whatsoever for any work associated with assembling this outstanding Website; all the credit must go to my buddy. My efforts are limited only to creating this post. I will, however, update the link to the Website as my pro-White activist buddy updates his lists by adding new businesses, establishments, self-employed people, entities, etc.

Here is the link to my pro-White activist friend's Website (directly below this paragraph). This update is from July 2022, so it is recent. If and when you access the Website, please, time permitting, provide feedback. It is imperative to provide feedback to continually improve this most important endeavor. The name of the Website is the "Patriot Portal." Thank you for your undying support and cooperation, and I hope that you'll find your search beneficial, valuable, and exceptionally pro-White in every regard.

http://www.patriotportal.org/
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:18 am

bwhelan91 wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:15 pm
I came across this Old Navy Ad.. My bet is they are most certainly NOT selling the pajamas but ... Yes- race mixing.
Old-Navy-Pajamas-15.jpg
There is much in life that is disgusting, but nothing on Earth turns my stomach more and makes me regurgitate and gag than happening across not just one, but two, photos of a formerly White female in a gleeful state of hypnosis and delirium because she is now part of a mixed-race family consisting of frizzy, woolly-headed niglets and a 7-foot, 8-inch tall, greasy-dreadlocks-sportin', low IQ, feral simian pavement ape.

Race-mixing is worse than murder, for the damage it causes our gene pool perpetuates itself and lasts into eternity. Every frizzy-headed, puke-green-skin-colored, half-breed mongrel who results from the despicable acts of race-mixing and miscegenation become a fervent enemy of the White race. This never ends, manifesting itself for countless generations. There is no finality to this crime against the White race. The damage is incalculable and incomprehensible. Murdering a person, while heinous, ends when the violent act of murder is complete.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:44 pm

I am still reeling in shock from a horrific experience just about one hour previous.

Earlier, I logged into the Capital One Website (www.capitalone.com) to check if my payment for a small monthly credit card bill had posted. At the Capital One homepage I was subjected to looking directly at a grotesquely overweight, 550-pound, seriously-cankled, land-whale she-boon/negress. The she-boon was sporting an exceptionally frizzy "fro" that was tri-colored and literally standing straight from all the Afro sheen the feral simian porch monkey used to "style" its steel wool. The negress was lounging in ridiculously-colored pajamas, which appeared to have not been washed in months, oooking and eeeking while playing with its "sail fyone" (aka: cell phone). On the coffee table besides this land-whale she-boon was a plate, piled high, with every imaginable high caloric content pastry, cookie, and sweet the predatory pavement ape could purchase with its EBT card, monthly welfare checks, and / or Food Stamps. As my thoughts about this hideous scene ran the gamut, one thought finally stuck: this pachyderm-like, land-whale she-boon will dead in a few months, if not weeks, passing to the great watermelon patch in the after-world from a massive myocardial infarction (i.e., heart attack) suffered because of its incredibly high-caloric so-called "diet" and the fact that it was tipping the scales at 1/4th ton-plus (i.e., ~550 pounds).

So, I quickly exited the home page and went to where the details of my account are posted. I just cannot escape these damn predatory savages. The next page on the Capital One Website featured not one, not two, but three spear-chuckin' cannibals. All three of the feral simian savages were inside the show room of a new car dealership. Two spooks--a boon and she-boon--were holding paws, in an apparently failed attempt to prove to Capital One's gullible White cuck customers that in the negro ghetto communities such a thing exists as heterosexual relationships. The two jungle primates who were holding paws had the most idiotic, pretentious, phony smiles across their prognathous-shaped head, mammalian mugs I've ever seen; the other coon was allegedly the new car salesman--or, I should say, sales-spook. The sales-spook was waving its arm and paw as if to say to the other two porch monkeys: "welcome to such-and-such new-vehicle dealership, you two barbaric pavement apes; lemme show you our newest models. Drive one home today; and in typical negro fashion, ignore the monthly payments so that the repossession people can snatch it from your ghetto tenement in about two months."

Shaken, I quickly exited the page where my account details are posted, after confirming that my payment had not yet posted. About to exit the Capital One Website, I was shocked to my very core: here was another page with not just one, not just two, but three feral simian bubbas--an adult male (if distinguishability between genders even exists in the negro species) dressed as--you guessed it--Santa Claus; and the vile, blue-gummed beast had its rubbery, extra-long silver-back arms around two pickininnies/turdlers/niglets. Both niglets were dressed in bright red and bright green holiday gaiety. All three jig-a-boos had HUGE smiles on their faces as they rang in the holiday festivities. I suspect the three knuckle-draggin' primates were in such a gay holiday mood because today is the 3rd day of the month, meaning all their various welfare checks, AFDC checks, and government handouts had arrived in the U.S. mail--monies stolen from the ever-dwindling ranks of the hard-working White people in the workforce--the overworked, overtaxed, over-stressed, and dispossessed White European-Americans who play Santa Claus EVERY month to all the Section-8 negro ghettos, nationwide.

In shock, I finally exited the Capital One Website. I sat for a long spell, just pondering the horrors to which I had been subjected. After composing myself, I profusely thanked my ancestors and forefathers for all they had done to bring me into this cruel, hard world as a White European-American human being, and one with intelligence. Obviously, what I saw on the Capital One Website was the product of the Jew brainwashing and indoctrination machinery, attempting to sell forced racial integration, along with loss of self-esteem and self-respect to the tens-of-millions of White people in America who lack even a pretense of racial-consciousness and racial-pride. Fortunately, I am a battle-tested and case-hardened radical dissident and no amount of Jew brainwashing and indoctrination will EVER make me believe that the subhuman negro species is even anywhere close to the superior White race in any category: not in intellect, intelligence, skills, abilities, productivity, inventiveness, delayed gratification, perseverance, determination, and resoluteness, to name but a few of countless categories in which our White racial superiority shines through like a powerful beacon of light that burns into perpetuity.