Products to boycott because of sick TV ads

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Products to boycott because of sick TV ads

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:23 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:05 pm
Can you ask your friend if he'll put more links to our organization in his directory? For example, he can add National Alliance to the "Communities" section, and maybe put williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com to the "Research Archives."
I will pass along both your suggestions to my buddy. He's usually very accommodating when someone makes a reasonable and rational suggestion. Both your suggestions seem to be reasonable and rational.

He periodically updates his Website as he adds more businesses, groups, organizations, self-employed people, and other entities that are encapsulated under the pro-White umbrella. His most recent update, which is the link I posted, is from July 03, 2022, so it very recent. Thanks for the feedback; I appreciate it.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:38 am

RCavallius wrote:
Can you ask your friend if he'll put more links to our organization in his directory? For example, he can add National Alliance to the "Communities" section, and maybe put williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com to the "Research Archives."
Greetings, RCavallius.

Earlier this morning, Wednesday, August 24, I submitted your request to my pro-White activist buddy for inclusion on his next update to his Website, the Patriot Portal. Here is the email I sent my buddy.

As follows:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My pro-White Activist partner,

A most happy and very White Wednesday morning, August 24. I received a request from a fellow National Alliance member. He asked me if I would ask you to include these links when you next compile an update for the Patriot Portal.

Will you please add the National Alliance to the "Communities" section? The link for the National Alliance is:
https://natall.com

And will you please add this research Website about Dr. William Pierce to the "Research Archives" section?
The link is:
http://williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com

(Side note: you will notice that this is NOT a secure site).

We at the National Alliance would be grateful if you'd add those links; they will greatly assist us with Alliance building (what we call our efforts at recruiting new members). I also believe that they will benefit all White Patriots who log into your Website and who browse those two categories.

Thanks so much.
Your fellow White Nationalist friend and partner in our battle for White solidarity and greatness.
White_Vengeance on the White Biocentrism site (https://whitebiocentrism.com/)
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:56 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:38 am
RCavallius wrote:
Greetings, RCavallius.

Earlier this morning, Wednesday, August 24, I submitted your request to my pro-White activist buddy for inclusion on his next update to his Website, the Patriot Portal.

Nice!

As follows:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A most happy and very White Wednesday morning, August 24. I received a request from a fellow National Alliance member. He asked me if I would ask you to include these links when you next compile an update for the Patriot Portal.

Will you please add the National Alliance to the "Communities" section? The link for the National Alliance is:

And will you please add this research Website about Dr. William Pierce to the "Research Archives" section?
The link is:

It seems pretty secure to me!
H0216

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:15 pm

Here in NJ, the race mixing is insane and the miscegenation passed criticality long ago.
My wife and I enjoy getting most of our foods from farmer’s markets and coops. Every time I have been to one, I see that at least 1/3 of the couples of child-bearing age are mixed race, usually with the female being the White one. As a White man, this enrages and demoralizes me immensely. Worse still is that it seems that among younger White men, they are more likely single or gay than to be dating at all – let alone dating a White woman.
We recently took a road trip to the Smoky mountains (I should have checked before, because it wasn’t until after we had passed through that I realized how close we had been to Mountain City; I would have loved to stop by and meet everyone and do some work). When we passed through the southern parts of Virginia and through Tennessee along 81, I was immediately struck by how drastically and beautifully this trend reversed. Here White couples with multiple young White children were the norm. The single White women were pretty and modestly flirty without the sluttish behavior and bimbo styles I see up north. NOT ONE of them was with a non-White male. The single White men were strong and had noble bearing that I am sure will one day bring them one of those Tennessee belles. Not one matched the caricature of the Southern male the media feeds us. Only one was with a non-White woman (a Latina if I wasn’t mistaken, but the proximity to the Cherokee lands could also make it one of them) and he was the closest to the stereotype I had seen on my entire trip.
I think it no coincidence that everyone was also incredibly nice. My step-son gets carsick occasionally on longer hauls. Up North, people have no patience for a White teenager, let alone a kind word or deed when he’s struggling. Down there, folk were not only kind and patient, but offered help, even for something as simple as getting car sick. It is no coincidence I am sure that a largely racially homogeneous society is the one with higher trust and social support.
I say all this more to point out that the Jews' race-mixing advertising could not exist in a vacuum. Places like New Jersey have enabled it and forced it upon the rest. Places like New York and California – where we Aryans are already a minority – downright revel in it like boars in a wallow since the lower races’ men slaver after our women.
That trip was very healing and remotivating for me. Coming back to the hell up north was a downer, but I feel like I have some direction again. Next time I will be sure to make visiting the land to help out a priority.
H0195

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:36 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:56 am
White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:38 am
RCavallius wrote:
Greetings, RCavallius.

Earlier this morning, Wednesday, August 24, I submitted your request to my pro-White activist buddy for inclusion on his next update to his Website, the Patriot Portal.

Nice!

As follows:

The link is:

It seems pretty secure to me!
Typically, in Internet protocols, the prefix for a URL (uniform resource locator) designated "http" means: hypertext transfer protocol. It is not designated as being "secure."

In Internet protocols where the prefix is designated "https" the meaning is: hypertext transfer protocol SECURE. The trailing "s" in the designation "https" indicates that it is a "secure site."

For the research Website about Dr. William Pierce, the URL is: http://williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com

So, essentially, it is not determined to be a "secure" site. Is that harmful or dangerous? Mostly it is not; nevertheless, in the world of the Internet it is determined to be "somewhat less" secure.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:14 pm

Ah.
H0216

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:47 pm

RCavallius,
We are now working on the next update to the Patriot Portal. As you know from a previous post I provided, I passed along your suggestions to my White Nationalist buddy, the man with the genius behind the creation of the Patriot Portal Website.

Here is his response to your suggestions:

Robbinsville,

I already have the National Alliance listed in the "Advocacy Groups" sub-directory. I think that's a better place for it, but if your National Alliance member (meaning you, RCavallius) would like, I can move it to the "Communities" sub-directory.

I'm happy to add the Legacy of William Pierce to the "Research Archives."

Your White Nationalist brother.

The two links that we discussed are:

https://www.natall.com

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:54 pm

Thanks, WV. Your friends seems like a pretty good guy. I would suggest leaving the National Alliance under "Advocacy Groups" and putting the Cosmotheist Community Church under "Communities." The word "advocacy group" doesn't describe the Alliance exactly, but it's close enough for the organizational purposes of his directory.
H0216

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:38 am

RCavallius wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:54 pm
Thanks, WV. Your friends seems like a pretty good guy. I would suggest leaving the National Alliance under "Advocacy Groups" and putting the Cosmotheist Community Church under "Communities." The word "advocacy group" doesn't describe the Alliance exactly, but it's close enough for the organizational purposes of his directory.
RCavallius,
I will forward your latest suggestion to put the link for the Cosmotheist Community Church in the category of "Communities." Please note that this is a late-breaking request--the request to insert the Cosmotheist Community Church in the category of "Communities"--and not a request that we discussed earlier.

Whether we are able to insert the link for the Cosmotheist Community Church into the category of "Communities" is contingent upon how far we have progressed with the most recent update to the Patriot Portal. If we are too far along into the most recent update, adding the link for the Cosmotheist Community Church will have to be postponed until at least the NEXT update.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:12 am

I completely understand, WV. It's not a big deal, since your friend has already put the Alliance's information where it can be found by those perusing his site. They can find the CCC through the Alliance. That "late-breaking request" just popped into my head as I was responding to you, so I threw it in there. I'm sure the information he's added so far will be more than sufficient.
H0216