It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Salvation Army

• Author

PhuBai68

Salvation Army

PostWed Aug 30, 2017 7:01 pm

I'm retired and really don't have all that much ALTHOUGH I do try to help organizations/foundations I truly believe in.
I support Stormfront, National Alliance, the Salvation Army, the Republicans, Judicial Watch, NRA, VFW, National Wildlife Foundation and maybe a couple/few others - obviously not every month for most of them but do try to help.
I just received a plea again from the Salvation Army today.
Open the envelope and there's this little Negro looking at me
0830171831.jpg
Negro kid
0830171831.jpg (772.68 KiB) Viewed 168 times
--- making me think of all those times over the years I worked in "brown town" or in "the projects" and "how much" of the (white) working man's and woman's taxes support these parasites --- and then on the last page is a blonde boy
0830171832.jpg
White child
0830171832.jpg (832.92 KiB) Viewed 168 times
in their begging for my dollars.
I almost want to tell them that I'm pretty damn sure that Negroes aren't sending them their dollars, it's white people much like myself so they might want to consider reversing the pictures.
That's all, mini rant.
It's not diversity, it's replacement.

White Man 1

Re: Salvation Army

PostWed Aug 30, 2017 7:05 pm

Boy, you are quite the charitable fellow! Are there any charities focused just on White children, especially those in Appalachia? That's where I'd like my charity money to go!

PhuBai68

Re: Salvation Army

PostWed Aug 30, 2017 7:26 pm

White Man 1 wrote:Boy, you are quite the charitable fellow!

Not all that much - $15 here $20 there - what does it cost to fill your gas tank?
How much lighter is your wallet when you walk out of the supermarket?
Like I said, I don't have much but try to help out some those foundations that I believe in.
How many won't even give a buck yet will toss how many (much needed) dollars over a bar?
There was actually a thread on Stormfront on the brand of beer they drink - yeah, buy expensive imported brew to swill down but couldn't send five bucks a month to support the board and WN.

Are there any charities focused just on White children, especially those in Appalachia?
That's where I'd like my charity money to go!

I would like to think that the Salvation Army donations go locally and my county is only 3% black so hopefully 'most' of the twenty bucks or so every few months does some good.
It's not diversity, it's replacement.

Return to Advertising