Juneteenth

Supremely White

Juneteenth

Post by Supremely White » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:49 pm

I was just informed about this today, regarding how the bank, post office and stock market will be closed on June 19 of this year. I am pissed. I was already upset when I saw it on this month’s calendar, along with some Muslim day later this month.
I’d honestly never seen this word until reading the jewspaper sometime in the late 1990s, and it was only an article about the black community 🤮, who probably made up about 15% of the population…well ‘African Americans’, anyway, excluding all the Haitians who’ve been in Florida for some time, Jamaicans, other Caribbean blacks, and the more recent influx of Somali and other Subsaharan African blacks.

From Yidipedia:

“The day was first recognized as a federal holiday in 2021, when President Joe Biden signed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act into law after the efforts of Lula Briggs Galloway, Opal Lee, and others…..
According to the bill, federal government employees will now get to take the day off every year on June 19, or should the date fall on a Saturday or Sunday, they will get the Friday or Monday closest to the Saturday or Sunday on which the date falls respectively….”

From whitehouse.gov, from the mouth of our senile JOG puppet in chief:

“ One of my proudest actions as President has been signing the bipartisan law establishing Juneteenth as the first new Federal holiday since the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday nearly four decades ago”

I will keep harping at influential people in the National Alliance for calendars for **us** to be available from Cosmotheist Books, because it just keeps getting worse and more anti White. I have ideas for a hero for the picture of each month, e.g., Hitler as April’s calendar boy, and am willing to do whatever I can to make it a possibility.

So just a heads up - if you have errands or are about to check the mail this coming Monday. :x
Hitler was right.

Jim Mathias

Re: Juneteenth

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:43 pm

Supremely White, you're free to develop the calendar on your own as no one is stopping you. Harping at influential people isn't the way to go, showing commitment by putting your ability to take action to your idea is. Just be sure to run anything you produce by Kevin Strom first.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:41 am

Sounds like a plan. I’ll get in touch with him, and maybe he can give me further guidance on how to proceed. Thanks for letting me know who to contact.
Hitler was right.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:37 am

Supremely White wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:49 pm
I was just informed about this today, regarding how the bank, post office and stock market will be closed on June 19 of this year. I am pissed. I was already upset when I saw it on this month’s calendar...
I will keep harping at influential people in the National Alliance for calendars for **us** to be available from Cosmotheist Books....
Don't lament our racial oppositions' silly holidays, and don't harp on me. Instead, enjoy the day off and celebrate the Summer Solstice as our European ancestors did.

Perhaps you've not noticed our excellent feature Today in History. Take that as our day-to-day calendar.

Search WB for 'juneteenth' and you'll find at least a dozen excellent essays by Douglas Mercer mentioning the New Nigger Holiday just this year in terms that will lift your spirits. Or read this from last year that puts the new federal holiday in perspective: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5354[/quote]
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:33 pm

The made-up holiday is intentionally placed to coincide with the Solstice, a natural day of celebration for Europeans around the world. We won't be deterred, and will celebrate the solar event instead of the nonsense negro-worship.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:23 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:33 pm
The made-up holiday is intentionally placed to coincide with the Solstice, a natural day of celebration for Europeans around the world. We won't be deterred, and will celebrate the solar event instead of the nonsense negro-worship.
Exactly!

Just learned that the color red is celebrated today in the Negro community. Here's why:
For more than a century, Juneteenth celebrations have been accompanied by red velvet cake and red-hued refreshments, whether strawberry soda or red lemonade. There are a few theories behind this color-specific culinary tradition. One is that the color red is a significant hue in West African cultures, often symbolizing strength and spirituality. Another theory is that red featured prominently in the enslavement narratives of Yoruba and Kongo people forcibly brought to Texas in the 19th century. Other historians argue that the color is tied to special occasions dating back to ancient African traditions.

As for red drinks specifically, the tradition is likely linked to two West African plants — the kola nut and hibiscus — which can be used to make a variety of red-hued teas and refreshments. After the Civil War, newly freed Black folks also often infused lemonade with cherries or strawberries to make a cheap, refreshing drink. With the advent of food dyes and the arrival of the Texas-made Big Red soda in the 1930s, red foods and drinks were solidified as a staple of the Juneteenth menu.
We will celebrate the color red on 6/19 and every other day with our blood red flag:
Symbol of the White resistance
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

John Yurgel

Post by John Yurgel » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:16 pm

If we were to make a calendar it must be a scientific based 13 month model not just a relabeled idiot Gregorian version.

That said, shouldn't it be spelled joonteenf? That's how I always hear it.

Just my two cents worth.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:45 am

Okay, I promise not to try harping at you, Mr. Chairman. I have read one of the Mercer articles you pointed me in the right direction of, and he was able to articulate things better than most of us could even begin to, and then I found your thread about Another Nigger Holiday, and realized that most everyone else already knew long before I noticed.

Not only is the niggerific joonteenf/coonteenth shortly before the summer solstice, but it also followed Father’s Day…ironic, since most of the African bush boogies don’t even know who dey pappy be.

I’m open to ideas on how to celebrate or at least observe the summer solstice, beyond merely looking at the calendar and declaring, “why, it’s the first official day of summer.” I visited Stonehenge in late spring of 1998, in Bath, England, and it was roped off at the perimeter, but I have a photo of myself standing as near it as I could.
Hitler was right.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:56 pm

If you look at flags in Africa, I mean sub-Saharan flags, the main colors scheme is green, yellow and black. The flag used by Blacks in America, the red, black, green horizonal tricolor is the flag created by Marcus Garvey in his "Back to Africa" movement.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:46 pm

Purple drank, I believe also known as sysurp, is still talked about on certain other sites, mainly people seeking something like codeine cough syrup or an overdose of nyquil and mixing it in with grape kool aid or something like that, not for bronchitis, but to get their kicks.

A damned shame the back to Africa movement never took, but the pavement apes are far too used to that welfare dough, section 8, ebt/food stamp card, etc. Until the subsaharan African countries get a welfare state like here, courtesy of El B.J. in the 60s, they aren’t going anywhere, and more have been flocking into here, Europe and the United Kingdom, because who would be paying taxes in Africa to support such entitlements, right?
Hitler was right.