Juneteenth

Will Williams

Re: Juneteenth

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:26 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:45 am
Okay, I promise not to try harping at you, Mr. Chairman. I have read one of the Mercer articles you pointed me in the right direction of, and he was able to articulate things better than most of us could even begin to, and then I found your thread about Another Nigger Holiday, and realized that most everyone else already knew long before I noticed.

Not only is the niggerific joonteenf/coonteenth shortly before the summer solstice, but it also followed Father’s Day…ironic, since most of the African bush boogies don’t even know who dey pappy be.
Thanks, SW. I'd appreciate if you wouldn't keep posting crap here and on NV from the WikiJew site.

This topic is a practically a duplicate of Mercer's, posted here on 22 June: viewtopic.php?p=25865#p25865

Today's ADV fits nicely with it: https://nationalvanguard.org/category/a ... nt-voices/
“Juneteenth” also has a more official name — “The Juneteenth National Independence Day,” betraying that part of its creators’ intention was to eclipse America’s traditional July 4th Independence Day. It’s not hard to see a slippery slope, similar to what happened with Washington’s and Lincoln’s birthday holidays: First they were amalgamated into a generic “Presidents’ Day” that honors no one in particular, then MLK day was installed close in time to them, and soon the Black Communist rapist with a Jew Communist ghost writer eclipsed the White presidents almost completely in the public mind. More than one observer has noted that they can see a very real possibility in the future of Whites being accused of “racism” if they put too much emphasis on the “wrong” “National Independence Day.”

Fathers’ day is disliked by our Jewish commissars, and is famously a day of confusion and mixed feelings for many millions of Blacks — and “Juneteenth” is perfectly poised to eclipse that traditional White American holiday too. Not to mention that our deeply meaningful and very real Summer Solstice, sacred to all those who revere Nature and Nature’s God, is dirtied by its close proximity to yet another fake Congoid holiday that we are forced to celebrate by our new overlords.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Supremely White

Re: Juneteenth

Post by Supremely White » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:53 am

Understood.
Hitler was right.