How about the zoophiles?

Will Williams

How about the zoophiles?

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:10 pm

Definition of zoophilia. : an erotic fixation on animals that may result in sexual excitement through real or imagined contact.

'Safe Place' campaign for LGBTQ students expands to Seattle’s public schools
Seattle Times
April 22, 2016

Twenty years ago, students had to get approval from their parents if they wanted to hear Ed Murray, then a state legislator, speak at their school about being an openly gay politician.

“These kids would have had to get permission slips,” said Murray, now Seattle’s mayor, as he gestured toward the members of Garfield High School’s Gay-Straight Alliance. “We’ve made a lot of progress, but we still have challenges.”

The Seattle Police Department’s “Safe Place” program will help address those challenges, Murray said. Following its launch last year, “Safe Place” is now expanding to all 98 Seattle public schools, Murray announced Wednesday with Seattle police Chief Kathleen O’Toole and Seattle Public Schools Superintendent Larry Nyland.

“Safe Place” is a voluntary program where businesses and organizations designate themselves as LGBTQ allies and receive training on how to report hate crimes...
---
Read more of this bilge here if you wish: http://www.gopusa.com/?p=8963?omhide=true

And to find out what the "Q" in LGBTQ stands for, USA Today explains: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /26925563/ :roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

adolf512

Re: How about the zoophiles?

Post by adolf512 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:00 pm

Insteqd of HBTQ you should Write HBTZNUIPKG

H=homo(lesbian or gay).
B=bisexual(science has shown that true bisexuality does not exist).
T=Transsexual or Transgender.
Z=Zoophile(animal+human).
N=Necrophile.
U=Urophile.
I=Intersexual(this is actually a real problem).
P=paedophile.
K=Koprophile.
G=Geriatrophile.

Interestingly the interests of Intersexuals and Transsexuals tends to oppose the interests of other groups, Intersexuals has suffered from the idea of Gender Only being a social construct lead to babies being mutilated into the wrong gender in hospitals.

Zoophilia was only criminalized in Sweden recently(previously it had only been illegal if the animal had suffered) unfortunately the police does not apply the law against people having sex with Negroes despite the fact that they could be classified as a separate species

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Regarding gender 'identity', we have a new pronoun.
:o
Instead of 'he' and 'she'-introducing: 'xe':

The story below is regarding Canada, and is from 2014. They are apparently ahead of the United States in Government sacntioned insanity:

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from ... e-27904621

We have this in the USA now (story from 2015):
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/08/ ... nouns.html

:roll:

So with 'xe' and gender neutral bathrooms, I was hoping that was the farthest extent of the so-called 'new normal', at least for a while. Now I see the term 'zoophiles' and search google. I was hoping it was Sci-Fi horror, but it's actually a real thing with advocates:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/sex-wi ... on-choice/

Excerpt:
"..The new sexual orientation and lifestyle choice being propagated in America as normal is zoophilia. With a slew of documentaries and news stories about people “being born that way” to have sex with non-human animals, one wonders what could possibly be defined next as “normal” behavior.
Many may not realize that it is legal to have sex with non-human animals (horses, cows, pigs, dogs, dolphins, rabbits, or any other creature) in Washington, D.C., Hawaii, Kentucky, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.."

:shock:

Unreal. Apparently a long ongoing problem in Europe. One has to wonder the non-western influence in Europe that perhaps spawned this problem? That likely will not be discussed honestly in MSM-as nothing like that often is truthfully discussed-such as Islamic abuse of animals for religious rituals, Jewish animal and child abuse in religous rituals, and similar. I think this may be very Eastern in origin, as we know how Asians view dogs and cats as little better than dinner, and White Westerners identify them as sentient beings worthy of attachment.

But not this kind of attachment.
De-volution at work. :x

MikeDinTX

Post by MikeDinTX » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:07 am

This is just more Jewish social engineering whose goal is the destruction of White cultures and nations.

Attacking White families, morals, values, and customs has been very effective for the Jews.

They NEVER feel 'safe' in White nations when Whites are united and have a strong ethnocentric approach to their everyday lives.

According to the Jew, Public Policy in White nations must be attacked, dismantled, and replaced with a culture of Pathological Altruism; i.e. self hatred; the sense that EVERY OTHER people on Earth is more important than one's own to the extent that an individual literally provides aid and comfort to their enemies.

Is there any more sick and depraved way of life? To put one's blood, sweat, and tears into not only helping his people's ancient enemies, but to also hate your own kind and welcome its demise?

What other animal on Earth would do such a thing? What creature would welcome predators into its den and stand by and watch while their young are slaughtered?

That is why Dr. Pierce believed that, logically, race traitors should and must be the first to be dealt with if our people are to ever have their own homeland and have a chance to thrive.

How can a people thrive when red-blooded males of their tribe DO NOT STAND UP and DO SOMETHING when they see their own kind being destroyed and their own leaders ASSISTING IN THE GENOCIDE?!?!?!?!

Why do we allow the Jew control grid in Hollywood, the Mainstream Media, Finance & Banking, Medicine, and Government continue to destroy our People while we stand around and do nothing?

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:12 pm

adolf512 wrote: I personally does not really cares that much about if some animal gets raped, it is nothing compared to other forms of animal torture. I am mostly against the following form of zoophilia:
Which is the victim-the Homo-Erectus or the White Buffalo? :D

One of the few times I might sympathize with the Ape.
But as for cows, there is something wrong with you if that is appealing-I kind of can't believe it's even up for discussion.

In keeping with Cosmotheism- you can't procreate a creature known as a 'cow-boy', lol, so therefore it's not in keeping with nature. The same principal as 'First Cousins marrying' as we know this causes birth defects.

Also I think it matters not to harm sentient beings-although I think you were joking clearly. ;)