Jew Professor Urges White People to "Kill themselves"

David York

Jew Professor Urges White People to "Kill themselves"

Post by David York » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:04 am

http://www.truthandaction.org/mass-coll ... nt-1097910
A Jewish Professor (the son of Jewish immigrants from Russia) at the University of Massachusetts by the name of Noel Ignatiev, has urged white people to kill themselves and says that whites are a cancer in society and have done nothing but enslave, murder and steal land from non-white people. The people that object to this crazy professor's hate speech are referred to by this article's author as Right Wing Extremists. The author is in complete agreement with this disgusting excuse for a professor that whites should all be killed and that they should start by killing themselves. When met with opposition to their opinions they cannot fathom why a white person would object to such a recommendation. You really have to read this article to believe how depraved this professor is and also how depraved the undoubtedly non-white author who interviewed the Jew professor is. What's even more sickening is that he received a standing ovation by his mostly white and middle class students after delivering his speech. White people better wake up, look at what the Jews are teaching in the schools. This cannot stand my friends. We had better start speaking out as much as we can. These Jews are clearly out of control. If white people do not take a stand against this vermin they will surely destroy us. They are already boasting about their plans to exterminate us in articles like this one. Do you really need any more evidence to figure out they we are under attack? I think not. It's only going to get worse and worse until we do something about it.

Noel ignatiev's Wikipedia entry:
Noel Ignatiev (born 1940)[1] is an academician and former American history professor at the Massachusetts College of Art. He is best known for his work on race and social class and for his call to abolish "whiteness" as a sociopolitical category. Ignatiev is the co-founder and co-editor of the journal Race Traitor and the New Abolitionist Society, a journal that promotes the idea that ”treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”[2] He also has written a book on antebellum northern xenophobia against Irish immigrants, How the Irish Became White. His publisher bills him as "one of America’s leading and most controversial historians"
Also from Wikipedia:
Besides being a Jew Noel Ignatiev joined the Communist party USA in 1958 under the name Noel Ignatin. He left a few months after joining but then formed the Provisional Organizing Committee to Reconstitute the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party (POC) which he stayed in until 1966 when he was expelled from that party. Later he became involved in the Students for a Democratic Society. When that organization fractured in the late 1960s, Ignatiev became part of the Third-worldist and Maoist New Communist Movement, forming the group Sojourner Truth Organization in 1970. Unlike other groups in the New Communist Movement, the STO and Ignatiev were also heavily influenced by the ideas of Trinidadian writer C.L.R. James.

For 20 years, Ignatiev worked in a Chicago steel mill in the manufacturing of farming equipment and electrical components. A Marxist activist, he was involved in strikes by the mostly-African-American laborers of the steel mill. In 1984, he was laid off from the steel mill, approximately a year after an arrest on charges of attacking a strike-breaker's car with a paint bomb.

MASS. COLLEGE PROFESSOR: WHITE MALES ARE A CANCER AND MUST DIE, URGES STUDENTS TO KILL THEMSELVES

Upon retiring, Massachusetts College Professor and liberal Noel Ignatiev gave a ranting speech in which he lambasted white males as the cancer of the world:

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing…..

Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? If you are a thoughtful person, with a social consciousness who considers himself white, you will consider suicide.”

The thing is, Prof. Ignatiev is a white male!

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others!” Professor Noel Ignatiev, a tenured professor at Massachusetts College loudly proclaimed to his class last Monday, his final teaching day before retirement.

The good Professor’s sound and reasonable words resonate with every enlightened and progressive mind. They are indisputable and no one can debate them. They should not be controversial in the slightest, yet remarkably a few far-right extremists object to Prof. Ignatiev’s advice. The Professor however, reported receiving “a standing ovation” from his “largely white and middle class students.” Prof. Ignatiev’s critics say that openly calling for students, even if they are white males, to kill themselves was inappropriate and perhaps excessive. In this article, we will look at the other side of the issue.

Fortunately, I was able to arrange a telephone interview with the professor. I felt he deserved a chance to tell his side of the story. A side that our radical and racist far-right media refuse to report. The transcript of our dialogue follows below:

Ivan Fernando: I want to thank you for agreeing to this interview. It’s a pleasure to be able to talk to an esteemed academic of your calibre and impressive credentials.

Prof. Ignatiev: Thank you. I am happy to talk with you today.

Ivan Fernando: I understand that a few people objected to your advice to your white male students on your last day of teaching. Why do you think that is?

Prof. Ignatiev: I chalk it all up to white supremacist attitudes. The goal of destroying the white race is simply so desirable, it boggles the mind trying to understand how anyone could possibly object to it. Those who object to my advice, knowingly or perhaps unknowingly, are themselves white supremacists. They wish to go on oppressing and exploiting other races and maintaining their own privileged positions of power. That is the conscious and sometimes subconscious motivation of all of my critics. That is why they object to destroying the cancer of humanity known as the white race. That ugly disease, which dares to call itself a people and a culture.

Ivan Fernando: All whites, or just white males should commit suicide?

Prof. Ignatiev: Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? They are behind most of history’s greatest atrocities. Besides, some of the brothers like to bang white women. Eventually white women can breed out, but my feeling is that if you are a white male, you should kill yourself now. If you are a thoughtful person, with a social consciousness who considers himself white, you will consider suicide. It’s the right thing to do. Let me read you an e-mail that I received today from a xenophobic white-supremacist.

“I’m not a racist, in fact I am an avowed anti-racist, I just think calling for all white males to kill themselves is extreme. When you say that every white person is bad or advocate violence against them, it sounds almost as though you are becoming a kind of racist yourself. You say it is good for everyone to be proud of their culture. Blacks, Mexicans and everyone else. Why should whites be the only exception? For the sake of argument, supposing whites have wronged many other races historically. Should we punish people today for their ancestor’s sins? Today minorities have affirmative action and generous social welfare programs to protect them. Can we really say that most whites are racist now or that the government is? Should Blacks who descend from Blacks who owned or sold slaves feel guilty and be punished for ancestral wrongs?”

Ivan Fernando: Wow. (laughter)

Prof. Ignatiev: I know, mind boggling. What an absurd and irrational line of reasoning. They just throw logic out the window entirely. It’s impossible to dialogue with these people. Notice the blind and irrational hatred behind every word! No one has committed violence, genocide and dispossession on the level of white males. The whole purpose of white male culture is to perpetuate their privileged status and continue their oppression of non-whites. Whites don’t have a culture like other races in which traditions and customs are preserved as an expression of a common identity. White culture is an entirely economic and social culture which is about shutting out other people deemed “non-white” as a means of preventing their social and economic advancement! In other words all of ‘white culture’ so-called, stems from hatred of the other, unlike other ethnicities which do have cultures. White people are a disease, they are parasites! They don’t deserve to live!

Ivan Fernando: Yes, Absolutely, could you give us some examples though for our readers, regarding the racist nature of white culture.

Prof. Ignatiev: Columbus Day, whites literally celebrate the genocide of non-whites, delighting in it. Thanksgiving Day. Whites honour the Pilgrims who gave Native Americans blankets deliberately infected with small pox to kill their babies. Yeah, it is about being thankful, thankful that whites butchered most Native Americans so they could steal their land and establish a racist society based on white male privilege! Christmas is also racist. Should I go on?

Ivan Fernando: Please do.

Prof. Ignatiev: The idea of celebrating the birth of a middle eastern Semite, yet portraying him as a Nordic white person in visual art is not only racist, but obscene and Anti-Semitic! Of course there is Santa Claus as well. Who is he? A bearded old white man! He lives at the North Pole, it doesn’t get whiter than that! Who works for Santa? Of course elves, diminutive, perhaps slightly brown people, with pointed ears who have been enslaved by a privileged white male. Christmas and white culture disgust me. I hate this time of year so much. I hate going outside and seeing Christmas trees or Christmas lights. They should be banned! A Christmas tree is just one notch above a burning cross in my opinion!

Ivan Fernando: What do you suggest that people do for the holidays. Especially, minority families who may feel pressured to celebrate Christmas, or other European racist holidays? Is there an alternative?

Prof Ignatiev: A great Black Professor in the 60′s came up with Kwanza, a way to celebrate African heritage. Hopefully a Mexican-American equivalent will soon be developed as another Christmas alternative.

Ivan Fernando: I am sorry, but we are starting to run low on time. Let me ask you, have you suffered any attacks personally, or received any threats for your advice to your students during your final class?

Prof. Ignatiev: (laughter) No. I haven’t. In fact all the responses I have received, except for a few e-mails have been positive. I feel vindicated. Perhaps we are finally coming to an awareness in this country that the cancer known as the white race must be obliterated. Especially in the form of white males. Obama is president, and I think there is an excellent chance that we will never have a white male president again. I think we are witnessing the breaking of the back of the white male power structure. We will still have residual white males that must be dealt with, but I am confident that we’ve won. Eventually, I would like to put white males in concentration camps and work them to death just like they’ve done to everyone else. When they are all dead we can throw a party and dance around their corpses!

Ivan Fernando: I certainly hope so. I hope you are right. If so it is the dawning of a new era of peace and progress. I apologize Professor, but we are out of time now. Thank you again, and it was a pleasure speaking with you.

Prof Ignatiev: The pleasure was mine. Thank you Ivan. I love Diversity Chronicle by the way, I recommended it to all my students. Keep up the good work!

Ivan Fernando: You are very kind Prof. Ignatiev. Thank you again and Good night.

Prof. Ignatiev: Good Night.

Cosmotheist

Re: What's good for the goose.....

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:05 am

The lying hypocritical "Doctor" should take his own advice
and then just apply it to himself! :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:06 am

Cosmotheist wrote: The lying hypocritical "Doctor" should take his own advice
and then just apply it to himself! :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

That's what I thought too originally, but knowing Jews I bet this Jew doesn't identify as a white person. Even though he has white skin (wrapped around a hideous looking face) he probably considers him self to be a Semite or possibly a Turk-Mongol Khazar.

PS. I posted this in the News Items, but I'm not sure if this belongs in the News section. If a mod is overlooking this please move it to the Enemy section. Thank you.

David York

Post by David York » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Thanks for moving the topic Cosmotheist. I thought it was deleted because I didn't see the title, but I see it was renamed. I can't believe people like this Jew has the nerve to say white people should kill themselves. That should be considered hate speech. I wonder if there is anything we can do to protest this kind of enemy to our people. I don't know if his tenure could be removed but it should be. This guy is a true piece of slime in my opinion. I don't know if calling his university and complaining would do any good.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:06 pm

DanielOlj79 wrote:Thanks for moving the topic Cosmotheist. I thought it was deleted because I didn't see the title, but I see it was renamed. I can't believe people like this Jew has the nerve to say white people should kill themselves. That should be considered hate speech. I wonder if there is anything we can do to protest this kind of enemy to our people. I don't know if his tenure could be removed but it should be. This guy is a true piece of slime in my opinion. I don't know if calling his university and complaining would do any good.
You are most welcome!

Yes, the title was renamed and only to reflect the fact that this Kike really just should take his own vile advice,
and kill himself, as his own tribe of Jews are the actual "parasites" and are the actual "cancer" of all of humanity.

That "nerve" is aptly called Jewish chutzpah and is the reason that Jews have been expelled from so many host
nations in their perverse history. This Jew is only showing his real and true essential nature and calling him "a
true piece of slime" is just insulting slime, as it performs a more useful purpose and is less harmful to our Race
than this Jew has and still does with his hateful anti-White male propaganda nonsense. I doubt that complaining
to his university would really do any good, as he is retired now.
See:
Where have all the lampshades gone?:
http://www.sskiweb.com/music/whatlsg.mp3

However, he does make a good poster boy for Jewish hatred of Whites, and for that we can thank him for serving
the Life Force, and just like Loki or a parasitic Vampire, thereby. :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:
DanielOlj79 wrote:Thanks for moving the topic Cosmotheist. I thought it was deleted because I didn't see the title, but I see it was renamed. I can't believe people like this Jew has the nerve to say white people should kill themselves. That should be considered hate speech. I wonder if there is anything we can do to protest this kind of enemy to our people. I don't know if his tenure could be removed but it should be. This guy is a true piece of slime in my opinion. I don't know if calling his university and complaining would do any good.
You are most welcome!

Yes, the title was renamed and only to reflect the fact that this Kike really just should take his own vile advice,
and kill himself, as his own tribe of Jews are the actual "parasites" and are the actual "cancer" of all of humanity.

That "nerve" is aptly called Jewish chutzpah and is the reason that Jews have been expelled from so many host
nations in their perverse history. This Jew is only showing his real and true essential nature and calling him "a
true piece of slime" is just insulting slime, as it performs a more useful purpose and is less harmful to our Race
than this Jew has and still does with his hateful anti-White male propaganda nonsense. I doubt that complaining
to his university would really do any good, as he is retired now.

However, he does make a good poster boy for Jewish hatred of Whites, and for that we can thank him for serving
the Life Force, and just like Loki or a parasitic Vampire, thereby. :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

yeah I think this Jew should be plastered all over every pro-white website on the Internet so every white person viewing can see what these evil Jews truly think about our race. In that sense he does serve a purpose in that his evil hatred should serve to wake up our people. If this doesn't wake people up then I don't know what will. The other thing I found troubling is that the person who wrote the article, and the person who interviewed this Jew ( I think they were one and the same) were treating this Jew with respect and honor like he was saying something truly profound and indisputable. It was as if what this evil Jew was saying was irrefutable common sense and not some sick twisted reasoning that could only come from a Jew. They were saying stuff like the White race should be destroyed and if any white person objects to that notion then it is because they are an evil white supremacist. The interviewer just laughed and played along with the sick Jew's arguments. The gist of this article was that any white that disagrees with this stupid Jew's advice that whites should be killed is irrational and cannot even formulate a competing argument.

Take care Cosmotheist.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:41 am

Daniel wrote:

They were saying stuff like the White race should be destroyed and if any white person objects to that notion then it is because they are an evil white supremacist. The interviewer just laughed and played along with the sick Jew's arguments.

Of course. That lying hypocrisy is just typical of such Jews, and also, of that perverse non-White interviewer.

The gist of this article was that any white that disagrees with this stupid Jew's advice that whites should be killed is irrational and cannot even formulate a competing argument.

Again, of course. What that Kike is displaying in his own malignant narcissism is really just psychological projection.
Those that oppose any such genocidal Jews are "evil" or "insane" or "cannot even formulate a competing arguement",
or are a "White Supremacist", a "Nazi", a "Racist", blah, blah, blah, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum. We know all of this
as being just all a false PC morality that's instilled into our Race by the constant propaganda of our worst Racial enemy:
These JEWS!

What else isn't new? :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Michael Olanich

Re: Jew Professor Urges White People to "Kill themselves"

Post by Michael Olanich » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:38 am

Noel Ignatiev has been pushing anti-white rhetoric for decades. Dr. Pierce mentions him in this article here:

http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/02/mis ... -of-death/

Behind the high-sounding slogans portraying miscegenation as morally imperative and beneficial, the motivation of its proponents is clear: the intention is not to “save” or “redeem” Whites, but to destroy them completely. What such “morality” really derives from is a totally subjective, alien mind-set which seeks the biological extinction of the White race, and which, from its own perspective, sees such an extinction as a good and righteous thing. Some of its proponents are much more honest than others in admitting to this reality. One journal, Race Traitor, edited by Noel Ignatiev and subtitled “Treason to Whiteness is Loyalty to Humanity,” openly declares its conviction that the only way to solve the social problems of the age is to abolish the White race. Its admitted aim is not “multiculturalism” or “multiracialism,” but biological unity and racelessness. [4]

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Michael Olanich wrote:Noel Ignatiev has been pushing anti-white rhetoric for decades. Dr. Pierce mentions him in this article here:

http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/02/mis ... -of-death/

Behind the high-sounding slogans portraying miscegenation as morally imperative and beneficial, the motivation of its proponents is clear: the intention is not to “save” or “redeem” Whites, but to destroy them completely. What such “morality” really derives from is a totally subjective, alien mind-set which seeks the biological extinction of the White race, and which, from its own perspective, sees such an extinction as a good and righteous thing. Some of its proponents are much more honest than others in admitting to this reality. One journal, Race Traitor, edited by Noel Ignatiev and subtitled “Treason to Whiteness is Loyalty to Humanity,” openly declares its conviction that the only way to solve the social problems of the age is to abolish the White race. Its admitted aim is not “multiculturalism” or “multiracialism,” but biological unity and racelessness. [4]

Yes, Dr. Pierce both knew of and had opposed that evil Kike for many years, Michael.
Thanks for the link! :D
Here's another:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1893

To be or not to be?
To be what?
To become ever Higher Man!

"The National Alliance is Different

For this is what makes the men and women of the National Alliance different from others with similar concerns: We have eternity on our minds instead of next week or next year. We are motivated by what our race will become in a thousand years instead of by the inconveniences we may be experiencing now. We have learned the meaning of our lives in this Universe. We live to bring a great future — a whole new world, a whole new way of life — into being; a future unlike anything that has gone before, though we have seen hints of it in the great achievements and advanced societies of the past.

When he was on his deathbed in 2002, William Pierce spoke to a small gathering of his friends and colleagues about the purpose of the National Alliance. The Alliance, he said, must be more like a holy order than a political organization. Its leaders must have their sights set on eternity: That is, on the path of the upward evolution of our race. Upward evolution toward higher consciousness, Dr. Pierce told us, is the purpose not only of our lives — and not only even of all Life — but of the entire Universe, past and present, living and non-living.

By basing our morality on that Cosmotheist principle, it is the greatest sin imaginable to allow our race to devolve — whether it devolves through soft, indulgent living; or through mixture with Blacks or Mestizos. It is an act of evil beyond description to allow the most advanced race ever known on planet Earth — the race of Pythagoras; the race of Darwin; the race of Crick and Watson — to cease to exist.

A man or woman imbued with Cosmotheist principles must, with every fiber of his or her being, oppose such evils."--KAS

Cosmotheists work both for and with Life and the Cosmos towards a Personal Godhood.
Jews only work for themselves and are ultimately opposed to ALL LIFE and the COSMOS.
It is from such dueling opposites that one or the other will ultimately prevail:
Resulting in either LIFE or DEATH for ever Higher Man and Consciousness in
the Cosmos!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:Cosmotheists work both for and with Life and the Cosmos towards a Personal Godhood.
Jews only work for themselves and are ultimately opposed to ALL LIFE and the COSMOS.
It is from such dueling opposites that one or the other will ultimately prevail:
Resulting in either LIFE or DEATH for ever Higher Man and Consciousness in the Cosmos!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

I prefer Life for Higher Man :D

How true it is that Jews oppose All Life -- even their own if you think about it far enough. If they somehow prevail and eliminate their Aryan adversaries, their Race will implode because guess what: There will be no advanced Civilization left for them to suck blood from, so their Race will starve and also inevitability be submerged with the mud races. Hence, they'll unknowingly kill themselves.