Alec Baldwin's Daughter - an Exemplar of Hollywood Depravity

Mike Sullivan

Alec Baldwin's Daughter - an Exemplar of Hollywood Depravity

Post by Mike Sullivan » Tue May 13, 2014 4:38 am

Ireland Baldwin raised a few eyebrows when she posted pictures of her kissing and getting cosy with Angel Haze earlier this week.
The 18-year-old daughter of Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin caused more looks on Saturday when she was seen strolling to breakfast in Los Angeles with the bisexual female rapper.
The sighting marked the first time Ireland has been spotted with Angel since her racy pictures made social network news.
Their close friendship has been evident for some time.
But even with all the back and forth flirting between Ireland and Angel, including the latter's posting of a sexy pic of Ireland with the catchline 'you're mine,' nobody expected this.
Alec's daughter marked Cinco de Mayo by posting a picture of her kissing the rapper, singer and LGBT activist, who sings on Macklemore's paean to LGBT rights, Same Love.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ssing.html

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Re: Alec Baldwin's Daughter - an Exemplar of Hollywood Depra

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Tue May 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Indeed -- more sickness from the Evil Fun House. It's almost enough to make me feel truly sorry for Alec Baldwin. But, on second thought, possibly he approves. Yech.

Kevin.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Thu May 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:Indeed -- more sickness from the Evil Fun House. It's almost enough to make me feel truly sorry for Alec Baldwin. But, on second thought, possibly he approves. Yech.

Kevin.
"Yech", indeed. LOL! :D

Yes, Kevin, just yet more "spiritual and moral sickness" from that EFH "open sewer" and of which is "Hollywierd".
It is a true testament to the parenting skills and morals and ethics of her own narcissistic and egotistical parents.
I remember a broadcast by Dr. Pierce on "Human Dignity and a Racial Ethic" that addresses this issue. I will look
to find it and link to it here:
http://trutube.tv/video/20451/Racial-Et ... -Dr-Pierce

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Fri May 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Apparently Alec Baldwin's Daughter is not only a lesbian but she has bad taste in women too. It would be funny if someone were to release a Donald Sterling-esq recording of Alec telling his Daughter not to post pictures of her smooching with a negress on social media.