When did Sandra Bullock first experience racism?

Will Williams

When did Sandra Bullock first experience racism?

Post by Will Williams » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:13 pm

Bullock said she's experienced racism from others who see her with her kids for the first time. "No one would say that to my face but guess what? You get the racism," she said. "There's been -- sure a lot of it. But guess what? Not my problem."
Really? Not her problem? In a more recent interview Miss Sandra admits to problems that are hers and her Negro adoptees, not the problems of "evil racists."

Sandra Bullock Responds to Criticism She Faces for Adopting 2 Black Children

By Antoinette Bueno‍
December 1, 2021

Sandra Bullock is opening up about the complexities surrounding raising her two children, 11-year-old Louis and 8-year-old Laila. The 57-year-old actress appeared on Wednesday's Red Table Talk and candidly discussed raising two Black children as a white woman.

Bullock adopted Louis in 2010 and revealed she adopted Laila in 2015...She also acknowledged the difficulties in raising Black children as a white woman.

"As a white parent who loves her children more than life itself, I'm scared of everything," she said. "I know I'm laying all kinds of existential anxiety on them. I have to think about what they're going to experience leaving the home. They're gonna have my fear but how can I make sure that my anxiety is accurate, protective?"

Bullock said she was especially worried about her son, Louis.

"With Lou being a young Black man, at some point, sweet, funny Lou, is going to be a young man, and the minute he leaves my home, I can't follow him everywhere," she shared. "I will try. I'm joking, but I'm not. I don't know what I will do but I pray and I pray and I pray that I've done a good enough job, scared them sufficiently. I've been schooling Lou since he was six years old. He popped that hoodie on his head and I went, 'Ahhh.' I said, let me just explain. And I let him see everything. I let him process it. He knows how the world works. He knows how cruel it is, he knows how unfair it is, and now Laila's knowing it."...

The Oscar-winning actress said that nobody had ever criticized her to her face with regard to adopting two Black children but she has received racism surrounding the decision.

"But guess what? Your sickness is not my problem," she responded.
https://www.etonline.com/sandra-bullock ... ren-175866
---

The sick woman keeps saying that, but her decision is not the problem of normal Whites who would never adopt Blacks -- no matter how much she prays and prays and prays that it's not a problem for her and her Negro pets.
The proud mother of two monkeys
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Robert Burns

Re: When did Sandra Bullock first experience racism?

Post by Robert Burns » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:30 pm

As a white parent who loves her children more than life itself, I'm scared of everything," she said. "I know I'm laying all kinds of existential anxiety on them. I have to think about what they're going to experience leaving the home. They're gonna have my fear but how can I make sure that my anxiety is accurate, protective?
Well, gee, Sandra, if you want your anxiety to be accurate, maybe you could start by looking at some real crime statistics and basing your fears on reality instead of teaching your "children" to be afraid of something that is about as likely to hurt them as a lightning strike.

I wonder how much of this racism she experiences actually comes from Blacks. I'd bet almost all of it does. They only thing they specify is that many have criticized her because they think Blacks are better off raised in Black homes, and that is a pro-Black argument, not a pro-White one, so I can only assume that the racism she receives is really just more Blacks tweeting the same idea in much harsher (and likely misspelled) words.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:19 am

Don't watch or be entertained by her stupid moves, or Angelina Jolie's, or other Hollywood bimbos who adopt niglets to prove they aren't <gasp!> "racists."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri May 13, 2022 11:41 am

I certainly won't. I don't even own a television. I've got more important stuff to do.
H0216