Actress Sean Young Talks About Jews, Media, and Mind Control

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2moY8f9Te8

A few years ago Mary Sean Young started appearing in the alternative media and her open discussion of the dark cult in Hollywood rustled some feathers, which caused her to be blackballed. She comments on this video:

"I heard the other day from a friend of mine that the latest thing I’m being called out in Hollywood is anti semitic! I’m sure it’s not the goyim calling me this label!"

http://www.renegadetribune.com/actress- ... d-control/

Will Williams

Re: Actress Sean Young Talks About Jews, Media, and Mind Con

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:56 am

I'd never heard of Sean Young but watched, more like listened to the video. It must have been recorded years ago, and although she appeared in several feature films she apparently was blackballed later in the movie industry by you know who. She explains here:

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Re: Actress Sean Young Talks About Jews, Media, and Mind Con

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun May 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Will Williams wrote:I'd never heard of Sean Young but watched, more like listened to the video. It must have been recorded years ago, and although she appeared in several feature films she apparently was blackballed later in the movie industry by you know who. She explains here:

Yeah, she was a real big deal and young, sought-after star when I was really young in the early 1990s. I noticed that she seemed to have just sort of dropped off the radar (so to speak) around the late 1990s. I had no idea what had happened. I didn't know about her Jew awareness and her subsequent blackballing for speaking out on it. Now I know.