Who needs Niggers? Who needs Jew-owned Instagram?

Will Williams

Who needs Niggers? Who needs Jew-owned Instagram?

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:01 am

Alleged Philadelphia looter 'Meatball'
who livestreamed downtown chaos, 'traumatized' after release on bail

Dayjia Blackwell said she's 'scared' after being arrested
By Sarah Rumpf-Whitten Fox News
September 28, 2023

Philly police make several arrests after juvenile looters targeting Apple store, Lululemon
The Philadelphia Police Department responding to a series of looting incidents Tuesday night, making several arrests as culprits destroyed and ransacked a shopping center and other areas across the city.

A Philadelphia social media influencer, who quickly became the face of the smash-and-grab robberies that plagued the city of Brotherly Love, said that she was "traumatized" after being arrested for her involvement in the robberies.

"I just want to say thanks to everybody that ya know cared for me. Ain't nothing never been nothing," Dayjia Blackwell, who is known on social media as "Meatball," said in an Instagram story. "I ain't done anything like this in my life."

Dayjia Blackwell, 21, "Meatball" on social media, in a mugshot. (Philadelphia Police Department)

Blackwell, who streamed the chaotic night of looting Tuesday night to her nearly 200,000 Instagram followers, told followers that she was "traumatized" after being arrested...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alleged-phil ... lease-bail
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Who needs Niggers? Who needs Jew-owned Instagram?

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:34 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:01 am
Alleged Philadelphia looter 'Meatball'
who livestreamed downtown chaos, 'traumatized' after release on bail

Dayjia Blackwell said she's 'scared' after being arrested
By Sarah Rumpf-Whitten Fox News
September 28, 2023

Philly police make several arrests after juvenile looters targeting Apple store, Lululemon
The Philadelphia Police Department responding to a series of looting incidents Tuesday night, making several arrests as culprits destroyed and ransacked a shopping center and other areas across the city.

A Philadelphia social media influencer, who quickly became the face of the smash-and-grab robberies that plagued the city of Brotherly Love, said that she was "traumatized" after being arrested for her involvement in the robberies.

"I just want to say thanks to everybody that ya know cared for me. Ain't nothing never been nothing," Dayjia Blackwell, who is known on social media as "Meatball," said in an Instagram story. "I ain't done anything like this in my life."

Dayjia Blackwell, 21, "Meatball" on social media, in a mugshot. (Philadelphia Police Department)

Blackwell, who streamed the chaotic night of looting Tuesday night to her nearly 200,000 Instagram followers, told followers that she was "traumatized" after being arrested...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alleged-phil ... lease-bail
Where the issues are violent crime, vile evil, and rampant stupidity, nothing--I repeat, NOTHING--about niggers will ever surprise me. I've said it too many times to count, but it bears repeating: of all horrible decisions made in America throughout her history, the single-worst was allowing these subhuman, barbaric, feral simian cannibals to ever set one webbed foot into this nation.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.