Question for John J. Ubele

Will Williams

Question for John J. Ubele

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:16 pm

John, since you are now living in Iran I'm wondering if Iranian journalists are as much in the dark about understanding Jewish control of American media and politicians as this one was that interviewed Dr. Pierce 22 years ago: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/01/fast-and-furious/

LAST WEEK I gave an interview to an English-language radio station in Teheran. The program was “The Islamic Voice of Iran.” We talked about a number of things, including Ariel Sharon’s visit to the White House, which was taking place at the time, and about President Bush’s popularity ratings. The Iranian interviewer asked me whether Bush would take a more sensible, pro-American policy in the Middle East or would continue taking orders from Israel, to the detriment of American interests, the way the Clinton administration had.

Of course, I explained to him that there was really no difference between Republicans and Democrats in that regard. They both dance to whatever tune the Jews are playing at the moment, and that George Bush would no more dare to disobey the Jews than Bill Clinton would. I told the Iranian interviewer that there are minor differences between the Republican Party and the Democratic Party, with the Democrats pandering a bit more to the welfare class and the Republicans paying a bit more lip service to things such as military preparedness and energy production, but that on the really essential issues — immigration, racial policy, media control, foreign policy — both parties do what they’re told and don’t give the Jews any back talk.

The Iranian had a hard time understanding this. If one party — the Democrats, say — were controlled by Jews and supported Jewish interests, then surely there would be another party — presumably the Republicans — representing the interests of the American people. He couldn’t understand how the Jews, making up only 2.5 per cent of the U.S. population, could have the whole political process under their control and in particular could dictate U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East, regardless of who is in the White House or which party controls the Congress. What about the other 97.5 per cent of the population? They also have interests, and they can vote. Why aren’t their interests supported by some political party?

The difficulty my Iranian interviewer had in understanding how politics works in America has two facets. One of these is the dominant influence the mass media of news and entertainment, which are largely in the hands of the country’s very small Jewish minority, have on public opinion and attitudes, on the mass culture, and on the political process. In Iran tradition is much more important in determining public opinion. And Iran is a much more homogeneous country, at least in a cultural and religious sense, than is the United States. In America the media have to a large extent weaned the people away from their traditions and from their cultural and religious roots and substituted a made-in-Hollywood trash-culture with ersatz traditions in their place. The media are increasingly important in influencing public opinion everywhere in the developed countries — even in Iran, no doubt — but nowhere has the process been as thorough and as destructive as it has been in the United States.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Re: Question for John J. Ubele

Post by JohnUbele » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:30 am

Hello Mr. Williams.

I would say that a lot has changed since Dr. Pierce had given that interview.

PressTV was established in 2007 during Dr. Ahmadinejad's first presidential term. That network has done a great deal in doing various stories about Jewish and Zionist power in the West and especially inside the US. I know over the years that people like Dr. David Duke, Mark Dankoff, Mark Glenn, E. Michael Jones, Dr. Cynthia McKinney and others have appeared in segments on the network discussing Jewish and Zionist power.

Also over the last 17 years or so there's been a number of political conferences here, many of these have been attended by various intellectuals, writers, professors and other notable people in various fields from Western countries. Some of these people have brought a great deal of knowledge into Iran regarding Jewish and Zionist power, and to some extent the history of Jews in Europe and the New World.

Many Western books have been translated into Farsi from English and other languages, this includes the book, "The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy". There has also been a lot of discussion regarding translating The Secret Relationship book series into Farsi.

The link below is the Farsi translation of the book, "The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy":

The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy
(لابی اسرائیل و سیاست خارجی آمریکا)

https://www.digikala.com/product/dkp-46 ... ارات-ساقی/

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:55 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:30 am
Hello Mr. Williams.

I would say that a lot has changed since Dr. Pierce had given that interview.

PressTV was established in 2007 during Dr. Ahmadinejad's first presidential term. That network has done a great deal in doing various stories about Jewish and Zionist power in the West and especially inside the US. I know over the years that people like Dr. David Duke, Mark Dankoff, Mark Glenn, E. Michael Jones, Dr. Cynthia McKinney and others have appeared in segments on the network discussing Jewish and Zionist power.

Also over the last 17 years or so there's been a number of political conferences here, many of these have been attended by various intellectuals, writers, professors and other notable people in various fields from Western countries. Some of these people have brought a great deal of knowledge into Iran regarding Jewish and Zionist power, and to some extent the history of Jews in Europe and the New World.

Many Western books have been translated into Farsi from English and other languages, this includes the book, "The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy". There has also been a lot of discussion regarding translating The Secret Relationship book series into Farsi...
That's a helpful update. Thank you, John.

The original "Axis of Evil," of course, was Germany, Italy and Japan, the Axis powers in WWII. Then Bush Junior's Jew speechwriter, David Frum, changed it to be Iran, Iraq and North Korea -- nations Jews did not control. That was prior to Bush's murder of Sadaam and vanquishing Iraq for his Jewish masters. Last year neoconservative and likely Jew, Danielle Pletka, dropped Iraq since it was no longer a threat to Israel, and added Russia with Iran and North Korea as the new axis of evil.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:15 pm

You're very welcome.

I saw this yesterday:

Nazis and Palestinians are thick as thieves

"...In 1921, Herbert Samuel, the British high commissioner of Mandatory Palestine, appointed Haj Amin al-Husseini grand mufti of Jerusalem. It would prove to be a mistake. Husseini would spend his career fomenting violence against the Jews of Palestine and promulgating a reading of the Koran that was genocidally antisemitic.

Husseini became the undisputed leader of the Palestinian national movement and his main ally would be Nazi Germany. The after-effects of that alliance continue to this day..."

Source:
https://www.thejewishstar.com/stories/n ... eves,22660?

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:13 am

John, I’ve noticed that in a part of the country I used to live in there were quite a few from Iran, some muslims, a very few Christian coverts and the rest happened to be jews. Do you think the jewish Iranians are mostly the imports here, or are you aware of a noticeable amount of Iranian jews in Iran?
Hitler was right.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:22 am

Supremely White wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:13 am
John, I’ve noticed that in a part of the country I used to live in there were quite a few from Iran, some muslims, a very few Christian coverts and the rest happened to be jews. Do you think the jewish Iranians are mostly the imports here, or are you aware of a noticeable amount of Iranian jews in Iran?

There are some specific areas in Tehran where there are concentrations of Armenians and Jews. There's actually a number of Christian churches in Tehran and Isfahan. Most of these though are Armenian Catholic and Armenian Orthodox churches.

As for Iranian Jews in America, it's my understanding that there is a lot of them in the greater Los Angeles area.

The Mall of America used to be owned by an Iranian Jewish family, I don't know if the mall is still owned by the same family though.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:10 pm

This video is an example of how some Iranians know about the history of the suffering of Europeans by Jewish exploitation:

Iranian Political Analyst Alireza Soltanshahi: The Jewish Problem Existed Even Before Zionism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF5nINZGkag