Gab Founder and Black Rapper on the Jews

RCavallius

Gab Founder and Black Rapper on the Jews

Post by RCavallius » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:29 am

Here is Andrew Torba, the Christian founder of Gab Social, reposting something from Negro rap star Kanye West about the Jews. Proving himself to be both a brilliant logician and a competent race scientist, Mr. West says that Black people are in fact Jews and therefore he "actually can't be Anti Semitic." He goes on to write, "You guys [meaning the Jews] have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda."

I think this is pretty significant.

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (137.76 KiB) Viewed 1727 times
H0216

JohnUbele

Re: Gab Founder and Black Rapper on the Jews

Post by JohnUbele » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:40 am

RCavallius wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:29 am
Here is Andrew Torba, the Christian founder of Gab Social, reposting something from Negro rap star Kanye West about the Jews. Proving himself to be both a brilliant logician and a competent race scientist, Mr. West says that Black people are in fact Jews and therefore he "actually can't be Anti Semitic." He goes on to write, "You guys [meaning the Jews] have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda."

I think this is pretty significant.

Screenshot_1.png

I'm wondering if West has become a follower of the Black Israelite religion.

They believe that they're the true Jews of the bible. They call Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews imposters.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:11 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:40 am
They believe that they're the true Jews of the bible. They call Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews imposters.
I've heard of it, yes.
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:38 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:11 pm
JohnUbele wrote:
I've heard of it, yes.

The longer you are around NA the more you'll see Dr. Pierce was covering this "We are the real Jews" crap from Negroes back in the 1990s. https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/th ... en-yahweh/ It's not much different from nutcase Identiy Christians claiming they are the real Jews.

Who cares? We Cosmotheists know that we are Aryans -- European -- not Africans, not Middle Easterners. I don't see why we should pay any attention to the Christian Gab founder who retweets Kanye West
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:33 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:38 pm
I don't see why we should pay any attention to the Christian Gab founder who retweets Kanye West[/size]
I think it is significant for a number of reasons.

First of all, Gab is reported to have at least a million users and the number of people who visit the site is supposedly many times that. A good portion of them are probably White, and from what I've been able to gather, most of them are ignorant of the Jewish Question. Andrew Torba is looked well upon by a lot of these folks, so I think some of them are going to pay attention to his mentioning of the Jews. (I would add that this is not the first time he has brought them up in a negative context.) This means that a somewhat sizeable chunk of White America is being exposed to a sliver of the reality of the situation. It's not much, but it could have positive effects - especially if it keeps happening. It could be like consciousness building, in a way, and it could help with the increased radicalization of the White population, which of course we are working toward ourselves. And even though most of the "chunk" I mentioned wouldn't be fit for the National Alliance at this point in the revolution, there must be a certain number who would make good recruits.

Secondly, I believe it is worth paying attention to because it provides an opportunity to observe how the Jews themselves respond to, not so much Kanye West, but Andrew Torba. There can be no doubt that they are taking it seriously. We might be able to learn something from it which can at some point be applied to our activities, but, even if we don't, monitoring organized Jewish activity is always beneficial.
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:46 pm

There is nothing at all significant about the negro rapper, Kayne West's, irrational proclamation that because negroes are, in fact, jews, then negroes cannot be anti-Semitic. This so-called "profound, sagacious" discovery--fallacious that it is--that negroes have discovered that they are now jews has zero basis in fact, is unsubstantiated, and has no scientific proof.

This very same "stunning news" was all over Stormfront this afternoon, Sunday, October 09, although it was posted as a slight variant (i.e., a perplexing twist to the story) to Kayne West's preposterous claim that his soul-brudda negroes have inched their way up the evolutionary ladder by discovering "jew blood" coursing through their veins.

The manner in which this scintillating news was posted on Stormfront was that the rapper, Kayne West, upon discovering that he and his soul brudda and soul sissah negroes are now jews, is going to proceed to go "death con 3" on "the chosen ones." Some of the Stormfront community, having lost their collective minds and senses, were even praising the negro, Kayne West, for having the courage to go "death con 3" on the diabolical jews.

Before today, Sunday, October 09, I had NEVER even heard the term "death con 3." Using a bit of simple logic and basic analysis I concluded that "death con 3" is what we White boys back on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois, so many years ago, simply called "kicking ass."

In response to the fool who posted this blathering claptrap on Stormfront, I posted this short follow-up:

In the final analysis, the so-called "hero" of some you people, Kayne West, is still a low IQ negro. ALL negroes talk tough when they're far away from any clear and present danger; it's in their genetically mutated DNA; it's nothing more than a cowardly negro's way of convincing itself that it is displaying "manhood."

This lowly rapper, Kanye West, doesn't even possess the temerity to go "death con 3" on a rotting corpse, so the feral negro sure as hell isn't about to go "death con 3" on the sleazy jews. The negro, West, owes its very sustenance to the jews who control the entertainment industry. If this ignorant, indolent negro so much as uttered a cross word about the jews, they would "take him down" faster than a shiftless, backwards negro shedding a job application.

I am absolutely stunned at how many supposed White Nationalists on Stormfront can be so duped and deceived by a low IQ, ignorant, indolent negro. People, it's a "bling-bling" negro; please get a grip and get control of your senses.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:23 pm

I didn't see the stuff on Stormfront. I'm not on there much.
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:09 pm

JohnUbele wrote:

There are only three things of which the negro rapper, Kayne West, is an avid follower--in this order: 1.) White women--or, I should say, FORMERLY White women, because once a White woman race mixes and then commits miscegenation she is unceremoniously drummed out of the White race for all eternity; 2.) "bling-bling," because all low IQ negroes in the entertainment industry worship shiny things--such as gold teeth; gold chains; gold Escalades; and the surname "Gold" (which, of course, is a jew surname); and 3.) making certain that its black ass is always in the spotlight. negro rappers and other subhuman negroes in the entertainment industry are absolutely preoccupied with their fifteen minutes of fame. Once their "fifteen minutes of fame" expires most of these no-talent negro "entertainers" return to the 'hood where they'll eventually be gunned down in a hail of gunfire during a drive-by shooting. This, of course, is the never-ending saga of most hood-rat negroes.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:22 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:09 pm
JohnUbele wrote:

There are only three things of which the negro rapper, Kayne West, is an avid follower--in this order: 1.) White women--or, I should say, FORMERLY White women, because once a White woman race mixes and then commits miscegenation she is unceremoniously drummed out of the White race for all eternity; 2.) "bling-bling," because all low IQ negroes in the entertainment industry worship shiny things--such as gold teeth; gold chains; gold Escalades; and the surname "Gold" (which, of course, is a jew surname); and 3.) making certain that its black ass is always in the spotlight. negro rappers and other subhuman negroes in the entertainment industry are absolutely preoccupied with their fifteen minutes of fame. Once their "fifteen minutes of fame" expires most of these no-talent negro "entertainers" return to the 'hood where they'll eventually be gunned down in a hail of gunfire during a drive-by shooting. This, of course, is the never-ending saga of most hood-rat negroes.
:lol: I guess I’ll put you down as undecided!
H0216

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:33 pm

I agree with Cavillus that this is actually pretty significant. While it’s meaningless for us, at least in the short term, for a myth believer who founded a social media outlier to amplify a negro who decided to name the Jew, both are in a position to break the fog the Jews have placed over most Whites’ eyes regarding their own crimes (especially a celebrity like Kanye) and to amplify those statements on a social media site the establishment fears and dissidents and potential recruits alike KNOW it fears. However I think in the long run this will make our efforts easier. Those Whites who are not alliance material will be more likely to stay out of our way if they know – and can admit because their beloved Negro rapper did – that the memes encouraging them against us are from their own enemies, or at least Kanye’s. Those Whites who are alliance material will be easier to reach and reveal the truth to, now that the fog was so publicly pieced; no longer is White survival only a meme for “White supremacist racist Nazi Fascist antisemites” nor is the source of threats to that survival unspeakable.
This is the same reason I wrote what I did to Christians.
Silencing the lies against us is not possible at this time. Exposing the liars and revealing the truth is possible and the more that happens – however contemptible the source – the better.
H0195