Gab Founder and Black Rapper on the Jews

Jim Mathias

Re: Gab Founder and Black Rapper on the Jews

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:10 pm

What a certain Congoid or Jew says or does on GAB seems irrelevant as they have their own aims in life. Who is or isn't a Jew doesn't matter, but using the topic to influence Whites does have some utility.

Using GAB or platforms belonging to others to bring our message to Whites with the capacity to think seriously and act responsibly as Whites with respect to our race's path and our Cosmotheist goals is laudable. However, our focus ought to be on bringing them to our Alliance platforms to interact so that we can utilize the power of community we have here to convince the newcomer of Our Cause and why they should join with us. My suggestion would be to offer a brief and pithy thought about a relevant topic then post a link to something our stable of writers have addressed on WB, NV, or at the natall.com site as appropriate to finish the thought. As an example in a post above, Will did just that by linking to a piece Dr. Pierce had written to get you to read from a great perspective.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:26 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:10 pm
What a certain Congoid or Jew says or does on GAB seems irrelevant as they have their own aims in life. Who is or isn't a Jew doesn't matter, but using the topic to influence Whites does have some utility.

Using GAB or platforms belonging to others to bring our message to Whites with the capacity to think seriously and act responsibly as Whites with respect to our race's path and our Cosmotheist goals is laudable. However, our focus ought to be on bringing them to our Alliance platforms to interact so that we can utilize the power of community we have here to convince the newcomer of Our Cause and why they should join with us. My suggestion would be to offer a brief and pithy thought about a relevant topic then post a link to something our stable of writers have addressed on WB, NV, or at the natall.com site as appropriate to finish the thought. As an example in a post above, Will did just that by linking to a piece Dr. Pierce had written to get you to read from a great perspective.
Yes, Jim I completely agree, and I do this with almost all of my posts. I am especially fond of linking to National Vanguard content. Every once in a while, I'll repost something from Douglas Mercer's personal blog, the New Order, etc. if I especially like it, but the overwhelming majority of my links are to our platforms.

I used to do this on the website for the local news station here in my area, too. I was at it for about three or four months until my account got, first, shadow banned, and then deactivated altogether. My IP address is banned, too, so I can't create a new account.
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:09 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:26 pm
I used to do this on the website for the local news station here in my area, too. I was at it for about three or four months until my account got, first, shadow banned, and then deactivated altogether. My IP address is banned, too, so I can't create a new account.
You are able to prevent being tracked and identified through your IP address if you use an advanced-technology VPN (for virtual private network). I use a VPN and my IP address changes as often as a feral boon negro (i.e., a male negro somewhat "equivalent" of an actual human being) changes its baby mommas in the ghetto.

To actually view your IP address, simply type this statement (see below) into any good search engine. I use Bing because it seems to afford one the greatest level of privacy: www.bing.com/

Type this short phrase: "What is my IP address?" The search engine will return something like this string of numeric characters:

With a VPN, your IP address will constantly change; therefore, it is almost impossible to identify you or your location.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:24 pm

Oh, wow. I'm slightly familiar with VPNs, but I didn't realize they worked like that. Thanks, WV!
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:26 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:09 pm
RCavallius wrote:
You are able to prevent being tracked and identified through your IP address if you use an advanced-technology VPN (for virtual private network). I use a VPN and my IP address changes as often as a feral boon negro (i.e., a male negro somewhat "equivalent" of an actual human being) changes its baby mommas in the ghetto.

To actually view your IP address, simply type this statement (see below) into any good search engine. I use Bing because it seems to afford one the greatest level of privacy: www.bing.com/

Type this short phrase: "What is my IP address?" The search engine will return something like this string of numeric characters:

With a VPN, your IP address will constantly change; therefore, it is almost impossible to identify you or your location.
Almost impossible, yes, but certain clues are left behind by those who use IP scrambling VPNs. I have a few miscreants that try to use this to comment on NV and evade a ban and post their crap. I will not tell you here how I can spot them...
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:44 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:26 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:09 pm
RCavallius wrote:

Almost impossible, yes, but certain clues are left behind by those who use IP scrambling VPNs. I have a few miscreants that try to use this to comment on NV and evade a ban and post their crap. I will not tell you here how I can spot them...
There is no need to tell me--either here, on the White Biocentrism site; in a Private Message on the White Biocentrism site; or in a Private Message on Stormfront--because I most likely know how Internet miscreants and trolls can be identified even though they are using a quality VPN. Very little in the Internet world is 100-percent foolproof, and nothing is perfect.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:57 am

'Your words hurt and incite violence': Jamie Lee Curtis, Sarah Silverman and Josh Gad lead celebrities denouncing Kanye after he declared war on Jews - as friends fear he's in grips of psychiatric episode
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... weets.html

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:59 am

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:00 am

JamieLeeCurtis On Ye’s Antisemitic Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ6gjLO1mKU

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:47 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:59 am
The fact that the author claims that the amount of labor stolen from the indolent negroes amounts to, "perhaps in the range of $5 trillion to $24 trillion" makes the figures sound speculative, at best--and fabricated at worst. I would expect that a person who is writing about such historical subjects would have conducted better, more thorough, and more in-depth research before releasing the figures about stolen labor to be in the range of $5 trillion to $24 trillion. A difference of $19 trillion boggles the mind. Also, using the adverb "perhaps" immediately before the figures of $5 trillion and $24 trillion makes me suspicious that the author is not at all certain that what he/she wrote is accurate. The adverb "perhaps" is used in the English lexicon to define "an expression of uncertainty; or, at times, even doubt."

One other thing: jews are NOT White. In your post you used a quote from this character, Joe R. Feagin, who used the noun "White" (as in White people) and then immediately followed the word "White" with the word "jews" in brackets [jews]. The origins of jews are in Asia Minor; that makes jews Asians--with the origins of their race in the near East (as opposed to the Middle East or Far East, for geographical purposes)--absolutely, undeniably non-White. I would classify jews as an Asian mud race. Only Europeans, from any European nation, are White. The terms "European White" and "Aryan" are used interchangeably.