Gab Founder and Black Rapper on the Jews

RCavallius

Re: Gab Founder and Black Rapper on the Jews

Post by RCavallius » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:24 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:55 pm
I am not sure you could call his wife White because they are of Armenian ancestry.
There are actually some White Armenians (mostly in the diaspora), but the majority are mixed race. Armenia had a fairly sizable White population a few centuries ago, but it has greatly dwindled.
H0216

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:41 pm

The only Armenians I've known were Jews, and a really despicable people.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:37 pm

This topic was to me of low value at first, now it's useless.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:10 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:37 pm
This topic was to me of low value at first, now it's useless.
Enough said. I had that feeling early on, Jim, with:
I don't see why we should pay any attention to the
Christian Gab founder who retweets Kanye West.
That aside, use Gab, that's better than most "free speech" platforms, to promote our Alliance while you can.
...[S]ocial media platform, Gab, explicitly notes that any “written expression that is protected political, religious, symbolic, or commercial speech under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution will be allowed on the Website,” and a brief look at the “principles” page on the social network Minds shows that its content policy “is based on the First Amendment and governed by a community jury in order to minimize bias and censorship.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-right ... ref=scroll
About Gab from a couple of years ago: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/17/tech/wha ... index.html

Topic locked.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ