New Series Shows Blacks Enslaving Whites: ‘You Raped Our Daughters, What if We Rape Yours?’

Benjamin Bice

New Series Shows Blacks Enslaving Whites: ‘You Raped Our Daughters, What if We Rape Yours?’

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:20 am

Joseph Curl

Jun 23rd, 2020 DailyWire.com

A new series called “Cracka” envisions an America in which white people were enslaved by black people.

Director Dale Resteghini released the trailer for the series on Friday, saying it would be available for purchase on Amazon and elsewhere later in 2020. The trailer shows a white man with Nazi tattoos being transported to an alternate universe in which he is made a slave by black people.

The title cards read: “You took our breath away, what if we took yours? You raped our daughters, what if we raped yours? You stole our freedom, now we steal yours.”

Other title cards read: “A dangerous new beginning,” and “Welcome to your new world.” During the trailer, a song plays in the background with the words, “n***erland, n***erland.”

“Where I come from, this isn’t the way it’s supposed to be,” the main character says as the camera cuts to a “Trump 2020” bumper sticker.

In the series, the white neo-Nazi “protagonist” confronts some black people in a car, but is somehow swept away to another world. When he awakens, the tables are turned, and he is brutalized by black slaveholders. White women are seen being raped by black “slaveowners,” and white men are seen being lynched by their black overlords.

A synopsis explains the premise. “In a world where white privilege, systematic oppression, and minority protest in order to break the chains of bondage runs regular, white supremacist Michael Stone is doing everything he can to maintain his privilege by exercising every opportunity to ensure the America he knows and loves continues to remain pure and more importantly, remain white!”

The lead role of white supremacist Stone is played by Lorenzo Antonucci, who had an uncredited role in HBO’s “Game of Thrones.” Other cast members include Hakeen Kae-Kazim (Hotel Rwanda), rapper Saigon, Kathryn Kates, and James Darnell.

“The world isn’t ready for this one !!!!” wrote Saigon in an Instagram post about the upcoming show.

“What if it were your ancestors?” he wrote. “I could never be racist because I treat people how I want to be treated… When U see things through the eyes of other people, sometimes the message resonates.”

Some questioned whether Resteghini wants to spur violence by the series.

“Although some people claim that the new series doesn’t glorify violence against whites the show’s creator, Dale Restighini, has emphasised that he wants his fans to cheer when the show’s antihero, a white Neo-Nazi, is brutalised by a gang of black slave owners,” Sausage Roll wrote.

The trailer was met with disdain on YouTube. “Repulsive and hateful. What next, revenge movies set in the modern day? Seriously, how long until an entire generation of actual racists is created? Sometimes I think that’s what they want,” one viewer wrote. “Hmm yes, because this will really help to ease racial tensions, won’t it? Smart move… Not!” wrote another.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-amaz ... NgNl7-x47c

Wade Hampton III

Re: New Series Shows Blacks Enslaving Whites: ‘You Raped Our Daughters, What if We Rape Yours?’

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:21 pm

Benjamin Bice wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:20 am
Oh, this is just an old theme, taken out and rehashed:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114928/

Jim Mathias

Re: New Series Shows Blacks Enslaving Whites: ‘You Raped Our Daughters, What if We Rape Yours?’

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:30 am

I'm glad I rid my household of Jewish tv programming in the late 1980s. Reading about this sort of filth makes me imagine taking an axe to a tv in response to watching it.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.