Leftist spin vs reality

Colin

Leftist spin vs reality

Post by Colin » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:28 pm

Am I the only one to notice that the media is trying to cover up the fact that all the attacks on Jews in the NYC area are being carried out by Black Muslim Nationalist. The are still screaming about the rise of White Nationalist when in reality we are not committing the attacks. I guess passing out flyers is a worse hate crime than stabbing 5 people with a machete, just because the flyers were put out by Whites.

Jim Mathias

Re: Leftist spin vs reality

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:24 am

It's true, I've noticed their massaging of facts, whether by omission or commission, happening in "mainstream" news outlets--and this includes many news websites. What amazes me is that many of those online news sites still allow comments to be posted--which is where a lot of the BS is exposed. Shutting down comments sections kills hits to the website though, and so the owners are damned if they do and damned if they don't. That's how I like it!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.