There is some sick s**t out there

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:41 am

Mudshark Lindsey Vonn Is Engaged
to New Jersey Devils Darkie

AUGUST 23, 2019
by ALEXANDRA MACON

[...]
https://www.vogue.com/article/lindsey-v ... nouncement
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: There is some sick s**t out there

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:06 am

Wouldn't she look good wearing a sign that said "I defiled my race" while swinging in the breeze?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PallidaMort

Post by PallidaMort » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:58 pm

A lovely couple for a set of Mississppi wind chimes. We should register them at all their local stores for wind chimes only.

Colin

Post by Colin » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:34 pm

Will Williams wrote:Mudshark Lindsey Vonn Is Engaged
to New Jersey Devils Darkie

AUGUST 23, 2019
by ALEXANDRA MACON

[...]
https://www.vogue.com/article/lindsey-v ... nouncement
I guess Tiger Woods wasn't dark enough for her. She has a long history of mudsharking. She was even in some of the promotional materials they handed out on college campuses to try an convince White girls it was racist and wrong to date a White guy

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:16 am

PallidaMort wrote:A lovely couple for a set of Mississippi wind chimes. We should register them at all their local stores for wind chimes only.
It wouldn't surprise me if we begin to see more propaganda (from others, not the NA of course) using images of nooses. The youngest generation of Whites, very familiar with online websites where race and ideas about flyers/stickers/posters/etc. is discussed freely, are fairly edgy about doing that sort of thing and they're motivated.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.