I See Dead (White) People

stav

I See Dead (White) People

Post by stav » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:33 am

San Diego City Beat November 2nd 2016 cover shows a Portrait Of Five Young Women Lying On The Beach And Smiling with the title "I SEE DEAD (WHITE) PEOPLE". The corresponding article is titled "Get Off My Altar: Día De Los Muertos Makeup Is Culture, Not A Trendy Costume".
San Diego City Beat 2 Nov 2016
San Diego City Beat 2 Nov 2016
SanDiego_CityBeat_I-see-dead-white-people.jpg (158.06 KiB) Viewed 5475 times

Emily Henderson

Re: I See Dead (White) People

Post by Emily Henderson » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:18 pm

stav wrote:San Diego City Beat November 2nd 2016 cover shows a Portrait Of Five Young Women Lying On The Beach And Smiling with the title "I SEE DEAD (WHITE) PEOPLE". The corresponding article is titled "Get Off My Altar: Día De Los Muertos Makeup Is Culture, Not A Trendy Costume".
SanDiego_CityBeat_I-see-dead-white-people.jpg
I'm native to Texas and have seen this bizarre death cult my entire life. It is extremely sick the fascination with death, negativity, and gore that 'Hispanics' have.

I also think the term 'Hispanic' is very unfair to Whites of Spanish origin in these countries, who not only are not blood kin to any non white Mestizos or Indigenous peoples, but are not part of the death cult at all.

This has spilled over into the mainstream world, and you even see baby clothes with skulls (I saw one with a skull wearing a pink hair bow), and Whites who are so silly as to think it's 'cute.'

One thing true about this story-Whites should not be wearing 'Day of the Dead' garb, they look like idiots copying low-life 'culture'.
Of course they mean it differently-trying to claim Whites are stealing and misrepresenting some glorious 'culture.'

But the caption 'I See Dead White People' was an interesting way to phrase it: if the word 'White' were changed to any other group of people, such as 'gay, Jewish, Black', etc. you'd be finding the author in deep trouble and out of a job. It's a borderline threatening title and I think meant to be taken as such.

So why do Whites have such a hard time understanding that these people hate us? IDK. :roll: