NEWSFLASH! Policing Reduces Crime!

MikeDinTX

NEWSFLASH! Policing Reduces Crime!

Post by MikeDinTX » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:31 am

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IeRG-Vn9a0

Although the mainstream media lies to us about how blacks are so 'picked on' in America, this video confirms EVERYTHING that Whites instinctively understand about the foreign black sub-humans who live among us.

Black males are about 6% of the population of the U.S.

Black males under 35 yrs old are less than 3% of the population of the U.S., yet they commit more than half of the violent crime in the nation!!!!!

Do we really understand what this means? 97% of the population, 63% of which is WHITE, commits less than half of the violent crime!!!!!

What reinforces this undeniable reality of blacks being violent murdering savages is that black males commit EXACTLY the same rate of violent crime in their own nations, where there are virtually NO WHITES!!!

So the LIES that blacks tell about so-called 'racism' and 'White privilege' and 'White Cops' in the United States are nothing but bullshit excuses to cover up for their own brutish, savage, animalistic nature.

IT'S GENETIC!!!!

EVERY SINGLE PLACE ON EARTH WHERE THEY EXIST, THE RESULTS ARE THE SAME!!!!

STOP BELIEVING THE LIES OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!!

LOVE YOUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!!

STOP HELPING SAVAGES WHO LAUGH AS THEY SLAUGHTER YOUR PARENTS AND RAPE YOUR DAUGHTERS!!!!

SHUN THEM!!!!

REFUSE TO ASSOCIATE WITH THEM!!!!

STOP FLEEING YOUR TOWNS AND CITIES AND MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO EXIST AMONG US!!!

When pressed or forced to deal with blacks, I am going to quote the crime statistics and claim that I feared for my life because associating with them greatly increases your chance of death.

Do not patronize black businesses, do not speak to them, watch their disgusting movies, sports, TV.

Completely ignore them and refuse to help them in any way.

NEWSFLASH! Policing Reduces Crime

Jim Mathias

Re: NEWSFLASH! Policing Reduces Crime!

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:58 pm

To paraphrase the National Alliance member's handbook: At this time we have nothing to say to them, in the future we'll speak to them in a language they will understand.

Sounds like good advice. Let's concentrate on interacting with our own People and get as many on our side as we can until such time as we will have the power to sway all of us to Our Cause.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.