WHITE PEOPLE

John Calhoun

WHITE PEOPLE

Post by John Calhoun » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:04 pm

Hey, White People!

Watch this video put out by Sumner Redstone's MTV. See how terrible, bad, and wrong you are. :evil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zjj1PmJcRM

Michael

Re: WHITE PEOPLE

Post by Michael » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:09 am

Very interesting film kaliyuga85.

I watched it and thought that Sumner Murray Rothstein and his MTV machine would have really attacked, humiliated and degraded White people in this short film.
But is was a poorly collected docudrama of situations that are meaningless to Whites.

Considering that the host himself is living in a world built by White ingenuity, and failed to mention that all non Whites today are far better off because of Whites is enough for me to disregard Jose the undocumented immigrant living in the United States of America and this film.

What I'd really like to see is a film made on the human contributions to todays world and the many things we take for granted.

What have orientals brought to the global table?

What have the African peoples brought to the global table?

What have us Whites brought to the global table?

What have jews brought to the global table?

Good and bad.

Lets see Mr.Sumner Murray Rothstein make a film on the peoples and how they have contributed to the better of mankind.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:05 am

Thank you IWF. I took away that this was a hit piece on the White race. We are so narrow-minded and bigoted or so the film says. Like you, I found it interesting that the fact that Whites created civilization was overlooked. Oh well 8-)

Michael

Post by Michael » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:57 am

Imagine endless rain and only one family builds a ship to survive IF the water covers all the land.

Heres the key point.

ALLOWING other families onboard is a mistake as they may claim rights to the ship, and lead future generation to believe that somehow they played a part in the building of the survival ship.

As Dr. Pierce said, jews are our misfortune.

Jews have been the driving force in the destruction of all our White built ships, and now we face being overrun by lesser people.

And the non-Whites and Liberals would simply shout you down if you pointed this out.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:07 am

Total agreement.