Jews Force the West to Accept ‘Refugees’, But Refuse to Take

Benjamin Bice

Jews Force the West to Accept ‘Refugees’, But Refuse to Take

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Jews Force the West to Accept ‘Refugees’, But Refuse to Take Any in Israel
September 9, 2015 Kyle Hunt

Yet another case of ‘do as I say, not as I jew’

Jews say that Europe and America need to stop being so “racist” and open up their borders, hearts, and wallets to the poor people of the world. Though this agenda has ramped up in recent years, it is nothing new. In 1883 jewess Emma Lazarus wrote the following, which was emblazoned on the Statue of Liberty:

“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

forward-immigration-jewshighlightI would prefer not have wretched refuse swarming into my country, and most sane people would agree with me. But jews did not stop at just writing some stupid poetry, they gained almost complete control in America and Europe and opened up the floodgate. For us in the US, the monumental event was the 1965 Immigration Act, which took the White population from 90% of the country then to just over 60% today (some estimate we are less). Genocide happens quickly when jews are steering the ship. And up until today they continue to advocate for open borders and amnesty, seemingly unwilling to stop until there are no more Whites left. This has all been expertly documented by Dr. Kevin MacDonald.

The latest “refugee” crisis stems directly from jewish foreign policy, such as overthrowing Gaddafi in Libya to the delighted cackles of Clinton or waging a war against the legitimate government of Syria, with Israel acting as Al-Qaeda’s air force and John McCain and his neo-Cohen cohorts arming and training ISIS. The West’s war of terror, led by kikeservatives, has certainly created legitimate refugees, but the incentive system and open borders put in place through jewish domestic policy have really created the flood. I can assure you that millions of Arabs would still be trekking to wealthy White lands even if there was peace in the Middle East, except the indigenous Whites would be just a little less sympathetic. They could still show us pictures of drowned Arab boys on beaches to pull at our heart strings, though.

One must question why it is that White countries are expected to shoulder the entire “refugee” burden, when Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE and other Middle Eastern countries have refused to accept their Arab brothers into their lands.

Perhaps they like seeing Europe conquered through stealth. They realize that if their invasion force does not have weapons, the red carpet is rolled out to them, with altruistic idiots bending over backward to feed, house, and clothe their troops. We must make sure the wretched refuse feels welcome, right?

Jewish groups are now pushing hard to get the United States to take in a massive amount of Syrian “refugees”, right after being recently being forced to accept millions of illegal alien Mestizos due to jewish advocacy and policy.

The following excerpts are taken from the Jewish Daily Forward:

Of the four million Syrians who have fled their war-torn country in recent years, at least 135,000 of them require immediate resettlement.

But America has absorbed fewer than 1,000.

For Jewish activists pushing the government to shift gears, that feeble number and the accompanying bottleneck in resettlement of Syrian refugees are troubling reminders of their community’s own experience during World War II.

“Waiting two years for resettlement isn’t really rescue,” said Melanie Nezer, vice president for policy and advocacy at HIAS, the leading communal group dealing with the admission of refugees. “As a Jewish community, we understand what it means to be refugees without getting any help. We would have been in a different place if the world had stepped up then.”

Oy vey, the Shoah! It is used as a justification for every single jewish crime against us. I guess fighting the most deadly war ever known to man, losing tens (and tens) of millions of our best and brightest Europeans in battle, was not enough for these parasites. The Allies needed to do more.

This refugee crisis does remind me of WWII, though, as Communist jews overran Europe with their Asiatic hordes, raping, robbing, torturing, and murdering everyone they could get their hands on. Well, at least we know who to thank for all of the interracial violence we see taking place in Europe these days.

The challenge facing Jewish groups assisting Syrian refugees is more complex than their past missions, which involved helping refugees from the former Soviet Union or from South East Asia gain entry to the United States. Security checks have been ramped up significantly in the past decade, slowing the admissions process to a grind. For many refugees, the road to a new life in America is a years-long journey. A less-inviting climate now prevails, regarding all forms of immigration. And there is an extra sense of suspicion in some political circles toward those coming from Muslim and Arab countries. This has made advocacy on their behalf even harder.

Jews were perfectly fine with “suspicion” of Muslims back when they needed the United States (and its allies) to fight massive wars in the Middle East for Greater Israel. We are told by the jewish press that we need to hate the Muslims in their own countries, but love them as brothers and sisters when they come to our lands.

Human rights organizations often refer to the Syrian civil war, now in its fourth year, as the biggest humanitarian crisis of our generation. Brutal attacks by the Assad regime against opposition forces have been followed by equally vicious responses by forces from the group known as the Islamic State, which has taken over parts of the country. The result so far is more than a quarter of a million casualties and a country in ruins.

Of course the writer neglects to mention who caused this war and who has been funding and arming the terrorists.

Meanwhile, back in America, the Jewish community’s efforts to resolve the Syrian refugee crisis include high-level advocacy aimed at helping more Syrians resettle here. . .

Experts anticipate that by the time the refugee evaluation process is completed, some 400,000 will be recognized as needing resettlement. This will present America with a request to absorb 200,000 Syrian refugees.

The writer goes on to state that we need to loosen up our security checks and increase our refugee quota. You can read the whole article here.

So where does the humanitarian and progressive state of Israel stand on this? Since it is the only democracy in the Middle East and jews know all too well what it is like to be displaced, I imagine they are just opening up their arms to the poor Syrians, right? LOLocaust.

From nbcews.com:

Israel won’t accept refugees from Syria, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday as the government began building a security fence along the Jordanian border.

While jews say it is racist for the US to build a fence on the southern border, Israel takes US taxpayer money and builds one of their own. At the border fence Netanyahu remarked, “Today, we see what is happening to countries that have lost control of their borders.”

Lost control of their borders to whom, Bibi? I don’t see Arabs at top levels of the EU and European governments, I see jews and Shabbos goy!

Netanyahu showed his “sympathies” for the crisis, though.

Israel is not indifferent to the human tragedy of the refugees from Syria and Africa.. Israel is a small country, a very small country, that lacks demographic and geographic depth.. Therefore, we must control our borders, against both illegal migrants and terrorism.

Again, this is just another case of jews telling us to do what they say, not what they do. “Racism” is fine, as long as it’s coming from the “chosen” ones. Sadly, most of the good goyim in America think jews are our greatest ally and can do no wrong.

It is our job to change this.

http://renegadetribune.com/jews-force-t ... in-israel/

David York

Re: Jews Force the West to Accept ‘Refugees’, But Refuse to

Post by David York » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:20 pm

They realize that if their invasion force does not have weapons, the red carpet is rolled out to them, with altruistic idiots bending over backward to feed, house, and clothe their troops.
Boy you aren't kidding! Here is a photo of idiotic German Citizens holding welcome signs for the Syrian refugees. The Media over there must be making the lemmings think this is the right thing to do.

These people remind me of the braindead White Americans who staged protests by laying down on the street following the Michael Brown death in Ferguson Missouri:

If these White people are representative of the entire White race then I would say we are doomed. I don't think they are representative of the whole white race though, the media cleverly displays these images of brain dead lemmings to make it seem like all white people are completely stupid.