The Associated Press Says It Will Capitalize ‘Black’ But Not ‘White’

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Re: The Associated Press Says It Will Capitalize ‘Black’ But Not ‘White’

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:52 am

I'm always fighting my inner Germanic urge to capitalize all Nouns. Sometimes I lose, but it feels like Victory.

Funny thing:
Even a lowercase 'W' still retains its form, it's just smaller: W --> w

While forms of the lowercases for 'J', 'A', and 'B' aren't just smaller but also shaped differently:
J --> j
A --> a
B --> b

The moral of this Cosmic Coincidence is that they cannot truly belittle us out of existence; we're destined to win.

If you really want to belittle (((them))) back, don't even use a lowercase 'J', but use an underscore instead:
Jew --> jew --> _ew --> __w --> ? --> ! --> ... --> Yay!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:21 am

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:52 am
I'm always fighting my inner Germanic urge to capitalize all Nouns. Sometimes I lose, but it feels like Victory.

Funny thing:
Even a lowercase 'W' still retains its form, it's just smaller: W --> w

While forms of the lowercases for 'J', 'A', and 'B' aren't just smaller but also shaped differently:
J --> j
A --> a
B --> b

The moral of this Cosmic Coincidence is that they cannot truly belittle us out of existence; we're destined to win.

If you really want to belittle (((them))) back, don't even use a lowercase 'J', but use an underscore instead:
Jew --> jew --> _ew --> __w --> ? --> ! --> ... --> Yay!
Our policy towards Jews and non-Whites is to have minimal and polite contact. In my experience, one particular Jew I was acquainted with would wince whenever I said 'Jew' in a matter-of-fact tone, as though he was wounded by hearing it. I've known of other Jews who would react similarly, it reminded me somewhat of a time far back when I had to live in a cockroach-infested place where the roaches would scatter in fear of discovery as soon as I walked in the door. Our policy is sensible, and I gladly follow it. There's no need to belittle anyone and make potential trouble, our focus should be on Alliance building above all else and conducting ourselves accordingly. Trouble will come soon enough anyway, causing a loss of that focus.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:14 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:21 am
There's no need to belittle anyone and make potential trouble, our focus should be on Alliance building above all else and conducting ourselves accordingly. Trouble will come soon enough anyway, causing a loss of that focus.
Words of Wisdom.

There will be plenty of time for one focus and no time for the other later.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:18 pm

In my experience, one particular Jew I was acquainted with would wince whenever I said 'Jew' in a matter-of-fact tone, as though he was wounded by hearing it. I've known of other Jews who would react similarly, it reminded me somewhat of a time far back when I had to live in a cockroach-infested place where the roaches would scatter in fear of discovery as soon as I walked in the door.
[/quote]

Okay, point taken about the capitalization policy of the NA. I will try my best. To avoid capitalizing Black, except at the start of a sentence, but without feeling cucked about it, since the msm refuses to afford us the same courtesy, it’s easier for me to post like on SF, “negro”, no need to click the button to make a capital n.

But about your experience with Jews ( there, I reluctantly let it be capitalized), the most polite way, as we know is to call them Jewish, if we have deal with them, as in a Christmas dinner with a round communal table, and a Jewish acquaintance is munching on ham, or even one time in December 2015, when I had nothing against them yet, and an elderly yenta invited me to a Hanukkah service on the cruise ship, and we sat at the same round table for dinner right after, and the obese middle aged Jewish guy from the service that she was trying to play matchmaker with for me , because a White Australian goy young enough to be my son had been flirting me up, well, this fat Jew offered me one of his lobsters and I accepted, but I turned to him and said, you’re Jewish, so why shellfish? He gave some lame excuse about not being orthodox. This after he’d been wearing his beanie and quoting the English and the Hebrew verses from the Torah during the service. He was also boasting and bragging about his money, his home in the city for his workdays and his huge weekend country ranch. No chemistry anyway, but I only went to their service because it was the best challah bread I’ve ever tasted.

But Jews call themselves Jews, and so have I, and they didn’t have any problem with it. Kike, of course is an epithet, and they will bristle a bit, but then it’s over.
If you really want to offend a Jew, call them Christ-killing members of the synagogue of satan.
Hitler was right.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:06 am

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:14 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:21 am
There's no need to belittle anyone and make potential trouble, our focus should be on Alliance building above all else and conducting ourselves accordingly. Trouble will come soon enough anyway, causing a loss of that focus.
Words of Wisdom.

There will be plenty of time for one focus and no time for the other later.
I did misspeak somewhat. Not all of us will lose focus, but some or many will. Ideally, all of the members of the National Alliance ought to keep our focus on the eternal, that vision and purpose to which we subscribe and is imparted in many of Dr. Pierce's speeches and in Cosmotheist literature. It may be considered unrealistic to hold to such a view by some who are critical, yet it still must be done. In this time of peril to our race where insanity seems to be in all things all around us, we must together keep building that lifeboat of sanity so that others may get on board and help us in our task. None of us can afford to lose sight of things although perhaps some will when things get really hot for us.

As a sterling example, Will Williams is constantly learning and re-learning from the Master himself through the Power of Truth series of CD's. All of us could do likewise, the Alliance is rich in materials for study.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.