What are the odds?

Will Williams

What are the odds?

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:46 pm

A man armed with a handgun shot and killed six people and injured several others in a mass shooting at a Walmart in Chesapeake, Virginia, on Tuesday night, according to police.

Survivors said the gunman walked into a break room and opened fire.

The suspect, a current employee, died at the scene from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, police said.

---

That's last night, 11/22/22. Would anybody take a bet that the shooter wasn't a "disadvantaged" Nigruh?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: What are the odds?

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:39 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:46 pm
A man armed with a handgun shot and killed six people and injured several others in a mass shooting at a Walmart in Chesapeake, Virginia, on Tuesday night, according to police.

Survivors said the gunman walked into a break room and opened fire.

The suspect, a current employee, died at the scene from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, police said.

---

That's last night, 11/22/22. Would anybody take a bet that the shooter wasn't a "disadvantaged" Nigruh?
As my dearly departed mother would say (she had ingenious, intelligent sayings for almost every occasion, numbering into the hundreds, if not thousands): "Not for all the rice in China would I take that bet." Back in those days, the 1960s, we all thought--and probably rightfully so--that chinks (aka: those of Chinese heritage and ancestry) were so poverty-stricken that they subsisted only on rice, even using it as "legal tender." Of course, the chinks supplemented their foodstuffs by having as their main course a "nice" prime fillet of dog and / or cat. It is a well-known fact that many yellow-vermin-scum orientals (chinks, zips, flips, nips, and gooks) eat dog and cat.

Anyhow, I do digress--sorry. No, I wouldn't take the bet for the obvious reason: the race of the (alleged) murderer is not mentioned--not even once. Now, if the (alleged) shooter/murderer was White European Aryan, that person's race would be intentionally splashed all over the article countless times for the purpose of so enraging the delirious, brainwashed reader of the Jew-controlled mainstream media article that only two thoughts would be seared into the indoctrinated, hypnotized reader's brain: 1.) it is those hateful, spiteful, murderous, vile White Supremacists indiscriminately murdering innocent people once again; and 2.) this nation, America, MUST outlaw firearms--ALL firearms.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:55 pm

He was Black. A newscast last night showed his picture. Also, the person who shot up the LGBTQ+ (I'm running out of alphabet here) nightclub in Colorado was White but not sympathetic to us as he considers himself non-binary. So probably he had some dispute, or perhaps rejection, of somebody who frequents that club. Now consider the massacre years ago of a country music festival in which a shooter in a high-rise Las Vegas hotel massacred many. That story went down the memory hole when it was found out that he hated red-state Americans. Notice they never released his manifesto.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:20 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:55 pm
He was Black. A newscast last night showed his picture. Also, the person who shot up the LGBTQ+ (I'm running out of alphabet here) nightclub in Colorado was White but not sympathetic to us as he considers himself non-binary. So probably he had some dispute, or perhaps rejection, of somebody who frequents that club. Now consider the massacre years ago of a country music festival in which a shooter in a high-rise Las Vegas hotel massacred many. That story went down the memory hole when it was found out that he hated red-state Americans. Notice they never released his manifesto.
I knew in a moment's notice the murderer was a subhuman negro; that is why I mentioned that the vile, cannibalistic beast's race was not released. Nevertheless, thanks for confirming the obvious. Since I haven't watched the "jew-tube" in too many years to count I am not privy to newscasts. I obtain any necessary news through independent sources.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:30 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:55 pm
Also, the person who shot up the LGBTQ+ (I'm running out of alphabet here) nightclub in Colorado was White but not sympathetic to us as he considers himself non-binary. So probably he had some dispute, or perhaps rejection, of somebody who frequents that club.
The shooter in that Colorado Springs queer bar was, by his Mormon father's admission, a queer also. I consider it to be quite the coincidence that there was an "All Ages Drag Brunch" scheduled by someone affiliated with that queer bar to be held in the near future. It appears to be an attempt to lure children there in order to expose (or groom as some say) these kids to crossdressing and homosexuality lifestyles of these perverts. As the shooter's father also said, "We don't do gay" indicating that the shooter may have been confused about his values and acted against the supporters of this bar for that reason or for the likely pedophilia being planned with that "All Ages Drag Brunch."

No motive has been disclosed to the public so far as I know.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:37 pm

I strongly suspect the killer of the 4 University of Idaho students (3 female,1 male, all White) will also be Black. The police in Moscow, Idaho where the killings took place was described by the police as a "crime of passion." I'm surprised the powers that be didn't blame it on Vladimir Putin since the name of the town is Moscow.