Homosexuals and Maggots

FolkishFreya

Homosexuals and Maggots

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:54 pm

Perfect article put out today for this Jew controlled so called "Pride" month.

The article says, "Research shows healthy normal people show the same biochemical reaction to seeing gay men kissing as when they are shown maggots crawling over each other." (Sims, David. "Homosexuals and Buckets of Maggots." National Vanguard, 8 June 2022, nationalvanguard.org/2022/06/homosexuals-and-buckets-of-maggots/ Accessed 8 June 2022.)

Isn't that the truth! It's a scientific fact that a normal functioning human being is repulsed by homosexual displays of affection. The Jewish agenda is to push these contrary-to-nature ideals (pride month) to rot and contort the White mind. That it's "okay" to be different or "diversity is beautiful." Well, sorry to pop your "Jew bubble" but it's scientific fact that it's disgusting and repulsive behavior. But in all honesty we don't need science to tell our healthy White minds that it's disgusting and repulsive.

When gay freaks and homo proud weirdos try to spread their "love message" not only should we respond with disgust and firm revile, we should absolutely consider them a bucket full of maggots.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/06/ho ... f-maggots/
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Re: Homosexuals and Maggots

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:30 pm

Homosexuals are ineligible for Alliance membership and for being a part of our Cosmotheist community. No exceptions!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:30 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:30 pm
Homosexuals are ineligible for Alliance membership and for being a part of our Cosmotheist community. No exceptions!
Absolutely! I would never consider them to qualify in any regard.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:04 pm

FolkishFryea wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:54 pm

When gay freaks and homo proud weirdos try to spread their "love message" not only should we respond with disgust and firm revile, we should absolutely consider them a bucket full of maggots.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/06/ho ... f-maggots/
I place faggots, queers, homosexuals, lesbians, bi-sexuals, transsexuals, and all the other sexually-depraved scum in a much lower category than even the lowly maggot. The maggot was created to be a pestilence and a plague upon White humanity; it had no control over its place in the pecking order of existence.

Contrarily, the faggots, queers, homosexuals, lesbians, bi-sexuals, transsexuals, and all the other sexually-depraved scum absolutely DO have complete control over how they comport themselves and how they choose to live their miserable, worthless lives.

I recently read an article--sadly, it was a mainstream media article I happened across while researching something else--about how "scientists may have finally discovered the secret to how and why faggots, homosexuals, lesbians, queers, et. al, end up as demented, sexually-depraved creeps."

These so-called "brilliant" scientists claim that female queers (i.e., lesbians) get their "queer genes" from their fathers; and male queers (i.e., homosexuals) get their "queer genes" from their mothers. Shocking? Not really! Revolutionary? Hardly! These so-called "brilliant" scientists spent countless thousands and thousands of hours and untold millions of dollars to arrive at a quack theory about faggotry.

The article never did explain how and why demented, sexually-depraved creeps end up as perverted, deviant, debauched, immoral scum. It simply hypothesized that a male faggot gets its "queer genes" from its mother; and a female faggot gets its "queer genes" from its father. Not only could this theory be easily debunked, simply because sexual depravity is not genetically endowed, but it further proves that the radical leftist progressive, jew-controlled "scientific community" will go to extraordinary measures to claim that sexual depravity is a genetic trait.

I will now debunk the so-called "brilliant" scientists' lunatic "theory" that claims debauched sexual depravity is genetically endowed.

My position--and I will argue its correctness until I die--is that the faggots, queers, homosexuals, lesbians, bi-sexuals, transsexuals, and all the other sexually-depraved scum live a perverted, deviant, debauched, immoral lifestyle because they lack self-esteem, self-respect, self-dignity, and an awareness of nature and how they fit into nature's overall scheme for human beings. My theory took me only minutes to rightfully conclude, squandered no huge sums of money, and I dare say cannot be rebuffed.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:11 pm

I believe sexual dysfunction is also a side effect of childhood sexual abuse as well in many cases.