Recommendations

Benjamin Bice

Re: Recommendations

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Yes, and I think that we have the best White American minds here at WB, even though we are still small. That is why I really don't post on other WN forums anymore. I could easily get back on White Nations or post on my VNN account, which I did only a few times awhile back. But why bother? I even had my SF account deactivated by request, because their rules are stupid and they even contradict theirselves by stating rules then putting up quotes by Dr. Pierce and such in those same rules sections that actually state something completely different than what they just stated. And only a slightly stupid or intellectually dishonest person cannot see it, so obvious it is. But I know that Mr. Williams doesn't really want us to get into movement gossip here, so I will say no more on the matter.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:01 am

"I am disillusioned enough to know that no man's opinion on any subject is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him really know what he's talking about."
—HPL in a letter to Mr. Harris, February 25 - March 1, 1929

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:45 am

Many great epub books, both fiction and non-fiction can be found at Show Ebooks. They are free, but they are also "pirated".
http://showebooks.com/